0.3

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3: 𝖒𝖞 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉

𒊹︎︎︎

A week has passed since they became roommates. They often ate dinner together and occasionally drank due to their similar schedule.

Chanmi looked out the window, "It looks like it's going to rain today.." She mumbled. Her head tilted. "Does Jaehyun know?"

*

"Aish.. I didn't bring an umbrella," Hyunjae cursed under his breath. Though it may have not seemed like it, he didn't usually like to check the weather forecast because he likes it when mother nature surprises him.

He stood out the library, occasionally dialing numbers to see if anybody could pick him up. He scrolled down and stopped at the contact that read "bestie sowon 💖."

Hyunjae held his finger over the contact in hesitation. He bit his lip. After all this time, did he really want to call her when he was trying to move on? Of course he didn't.

Hyunjae ruffled his hair in frustration until he heard his name being called out.

"Hyunjae!" A voice from afar shouted.

Hyunjae rose his head and looked at the girl. His heart stopped. His brain immediately told him to run into the pouring rain and just ignore the girl with the umbrella over het head.

So, he ran.

"Yah! Lee Jaehyun!" Sowon shouted once more and tried to chase after him, worried he'd get sick from the rain.

Hyunjae ignored it as if he had never even seen her. He ran quicker and soon enough she wasn't on his tail anymore. He ran to the dorms and went under the roof. His hair was drenched and dripped down.

"Jaehyun?" Chanmi mumbled. She opened the door to the building and let Hyunjae in.

Stupid Hyunjae, he didn't even have the right side of his brain to even think about calling Chanmi.

Chanmi was holding an umbrella in her hands, it looked as if she were ready to head off somewhere. Chanmi held onto Hyunjae's hand with her other. She dragged him to the dorms.

Chanmi handed him a towel. Hyunjae grabbed it and dried his hair.

"Weren't you going to go out?" He asked. "You had an umbrella. I could've walked by myself."