0.9

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 9: 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓

𒊹︎︎︎

Hyunjae handed Chanmi and bowl of rice. "Eat up before you go out." She placed it on the table as he placed side dishes. Chanmi nodded and dug in. He bit his lip and looked at her, "Do you perhaps remember what I said last night?"

"You said you liked somebody but they don't like you back or something. Why?" She asked. Hyunjae shook his head and chuckled it off.

"But do you like somebody?"

"I do, but he likes somebody else." Chanmi smiles to herself and continued.

"Who is it?" He asked, teasing her.

Chanmi laughed, "You don't need to know." She was breaking inside though. The fact that Hyunjae liked another girl hurt her.

A knock on the door was heard. "I'll get that," Hyunjae said. He got up and opened the door.

"Changmin?"

"Huh? Why are you here?" Changmin peaked inside. "Do you know my sister?"

"Wait.." He looked at Chanmi. "You're his sister?"
Chanmi nodded.

"No wonder why she looked so familar.." Hyunjae rubbed his chin with his index finger and thumb.

"You didn't answer my question," Changmin glared at Hyunjae.

Hyunjae shook and immediately responded, "I'm her r-roommate."

"A boy?"

"Yeah, it's cheaper if you get a co-ed room," Chanmi said. "Let him in!"

Changmin welcomed himself in and hit shoulders with Hyunjae. He placed bags of side-dishes down. "Eomma said to give this to you."

"Wahh it's so much!" Chanmi exclaimed in awe.

"What a fatty make sure, Hyunjae doesn't get any." Changmin said.

"But how do you know Jaehyun?" Chanmi asked.

"SHE CALLS YOU JAEHYUN? HILARIOUS!" Changmin exclaimed and slapped his knee laughing. Hyunjae hid his face not knowing whether or not he was embarrased. Changmin cleared his throat. "He's in my friend group."