0.1

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊

𒊹︎︎︎

I stared out the window. It was raining. In fact, it was pouring. I wonder when Hyunjae's coming back home..

3rd (flashback)

After meeting Chanmi coincidentally about the millionth time, Hyunjae could admit everytime he saw her he got butterflies, but then one day, she disappeared.

"Yah Hyunjae!" Younghoon yelled from afar. Hyunjae turned around and saw Younghoon and Sowon, Younghoon's girlfriend and Hyunjae's best friend. They were the couple he envied— the girl he loved. His heart broke a bit but he smiled.

"What's up?" He asked.

"We're going to a party! Wanna come?" Younghoon asked.

"Oh.. sure?" Hyunjae agreed easily. His eyes would constantly look at Sowon even though he didn't want to. "Send me the fime and address I'll just go myself." Hyunjae said and left.

*

Hyunjae found himself in front of a big house. "Just find a girl and forget about Sowon.." He whispered to himself.

He walked on inside and searched for his group of friends, but found no luck due to the amount of people in the building. It was cramped and loud music played. Surprisingly, he managed to move through the crowd and sat by a girl.

She looked somewhat drunk but it didnt matter. He got a drink himself and slowly drank it, glancing at the girl beside him here and there.

Then, she fell.

Hyunjae, with his fast reflexes, barely caught her, but he managed. He slowly elevated her back up fo her seat. She didn't seem to mind him as she wasn't screaming or yelling.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjae hesitantly asked realizing it was Chanmi. Chanmi somewhat nodded and chugged a shot down. He watched as she lifted her arm. A gauze bandage was wrapped around her arm.

"Can you hold your liquor that well?" He asked, leaning on his hand.

She chuckled, "It's half water." She gulped it down.

"Why are you drinking if you can't handle it?" Hyunjae asked and reached his hand out to take it away.

Chanmi shook her head and moved it away. "I need to get rid of my pain atleast once a week."

"You can talk to me." Hyunjae smiled, knowing he was in pain as well.

*

Back

Chanmi heard the door open and walked toward it. She saw Hyunjae, soaked in water. "Hyunjae-"

He walked away.

Her head hung low and a sigh came from her lips. Her hands ran through her hair. It's been like this for days. He would come back home and would ignore Chanmi, but why?
𒊹︎︎︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 431𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 13, 2021

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 431
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 13, 2021

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 431𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 13, 2021