2.9

a/n : you may be wondering "didnt you say it came back with a new look why r u using the old banner thing?" i made this chapter in april when i still had that picture 😔 i'm too lazy to change it too so just continue reading

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 29: 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖉𝖎𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖆𝖓 𝖔𝖇𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖈𝖑𝖊

𒊹︎︎︎

Hyunjae walked in the apartment back in forth. His anxiety was over the roof as he bit his nails trying to call Chanmi for the 70th time. "Why isn't she picking up her phone..?" He panicked.

Hyunjae exhaled, "Is this how she felt when I left her for a day?" He recalled back to when he left her in the hotel alone for a day. He grabbed his phone and put it down his pocket and grabbed his jacket, only to hear the door click open.

He immediately ran to the door and held Chanmi in his arms, "Chanmi are you oka-"

She rose her head. She was burning whether it would be the alcohol she drank or the weather outside. Hyunjae furrowed his brows. He closed the door and picked her up bridal style.

"Let me down!" She yelled as she tried to roll out of his arms.

Hyunjae opened the bathroom door and placed her on a stool in the bathroom. He left and came back with a towel and her clothes. Hanging up the towel and her clothing he said, "Take a warm shower and come back to the bedroom."

Chanmi's eyes filled with her tears. Just before he left, a word slipped from her mouth, "Even when I left, got drunk, and came back intoxicated, you don't yell at me or ask where I have been... do you even care? Do you even love me?"

Hyunjae turned around and looked down to the girl who was sitting on the stool, crying. He knew one thing for sure, and that was that he needed to hide his emotions. If he showed how he felt, there was no doubt she would run away again just like she did in the morning.

"I do care," He spoke back.

Chanmi looked up, "then why can't you show it?"

Hyunjae bent down to her level and inhaled. "I can't do anything to you when you're drunk," Hyunjae responded. "So wash up and head to bed, I'll wait for you. Then we can talk."

Then, he left.

*

Chanmi came back with the towel in her hands, fully clothed and walked toward Hyunjae who was sitting on the bed waiting for her. She scooted next to him and stared into his eyes.

He sighed and grabbed the towel. He patted her hair and said, "I'm sorry for yelling this morning."

"I was just jealous and I couldn't control myself regardless of how good the morning was, I'll promise to make sure I don't yell or shout again," Hyunjae softly spoke with a reassuring face.

Chanmi stared at him, "I'm sorry for not explaining.. Juyeon was joking around and I may have not noticed how you would take it, especially because you're my boyfriend. I should've explained rather than running off."

"I just got mad because I thought that you were trying to control my own life," Chanmi sighed. Hyunjae placed the towel down and held her hand.

"Tell me what I need to change and I'll do my best to develop," He smiled and pecked her forehead. Chanmi nodded with a smile.

"I'll do the same," she responded.

"Now, are you sober?" He asked.

"Nope!" Chanmi chuckled. Hyunjae quickly smiled and held her hand.

"Should we watch a movie or do you want to go to sleep?" Hyunjae asked as he rubbed her hand softly with his thumb.

"Sleep," Chanmi responded, already sinking into the bed. Hyunjae chuckled and placed the blanket over her.

"I love you," Hyunjae whispered softly, causing her heart to skip a beat. Her face flushed red.

Maybe we'll actually become the perfect couple.

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 668𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 : 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 25, 2021

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 668
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 : 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 25, 2021

you may be thinking

"this relationship is so toxic why r u making them reunite?"

Bcs its funny <3