0.5

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐𝖘

𒊹︎︎︎

Chanmi came home after shopping for new clothes. She walked in and sighed. Very tiredly, she took off her shoes and wore slippers.

Her eyes gazed out the window. The days were getting darker quicker. It was soon going to reach winter.

The sound of her slippers tapping the floor echoed the quiet dorm. Chanmi opened the door, revealing Hyunjae who was sleeping. She sighed and placed her bags down.

It's passed atleast 3 days. Hyunjae never attended any of his class because his fever rose all over again. How could his fever get so bad just from running in the rain?

Chanmi pressed her hand on Hyunjae's head. It was definitely burning. He tilted his head suddenly at her cold touch and his face scrunched.

Chanmi grabbed his phone and held his hand up at the fingerprint sensor. She whispered sorry before going to his contact list. Chanmi hesitantly pressed on who's name had seem the most friendly.

"Hyunjae! Are you okay?" She immediately heard a woman's voice say.

"Oh, this is Jaehyun-ssi's roommate. And no he is not okay sadly. Do you know if he gets sick easily orr..?" Chanmi reluctantly asked.

"Hyunjae gets sick easily. Aish is it because he walked through the rain?"

"How did you know?" Chanmi asked.

"I tried to get him but he ran away, maybe he didn't see me or hear me." She responded.

"..Thank you! May I contact you with my number later? I feel like I'm violating his privacy.." Chanmi worriedly stated.

"Yeah you can! Save my number and call me later if you need anything or if you need me to send over his friends or something," The girl said. Just like that, Chanmi hung up.

Chanmi placed his phone down and looked at the boy. If he gets sick easily she has to make sure he doesn't get sick again. Chanmi lifted the blanket and tucked him in.

Hyunjae pushed it off.

"Aish," She cursed and lifted it up. He pushed it off again. "It's like he's testing me."

She pushed it onto him even harder but he stubbornly pushed it off again.

"YAH!" She yelled losing patience. It woke Hyunjae up. He opened his eyes and innocently looked into her's with his eyes filled with sparkles.

"Y-Yah!" She yelled still trying to keep her cool. She lifted her index finger and pointed at Hyunjae. "You take care of yourself!" She ran away.

"What is up with her..?" He mumbled with a groan and snuggled into bed.

Chanmi pressed her hand on her chest and took a deep breath, "What the fuck is up with his eyeballs it's like God spent more time making him..."

*

Chanmi walked back in with a bowl of porridge yet again. She pressed on Hyunjae's sweaty head while sighing.

"Didn't you say you won't take care of me?" Hyunjae asked with his hoarse voice.

"I was lying," She said and sighed. "You just have to get sick so easily don't you?" Hyunjae dilated his eyes everytime she moved.

"Thank you," He whispered.

"No need to mention it." She slightly smiled. "Lift your head." He lifted his head and she set his pillow upright.

Hyunjae sat upright with his back on the pillow. Chanmi grabbed the blanket on his lap and pulled it up. She grabbed the bowl of prridge and fed him.

"Can you take your medicine later?" She asked as she handed him another spoonful. Hyunjae shrugged.

"Why?"

"Nothing," She pursed her lips and continued to feed him. He nodded and ate the food clean.

𒊹︎︎︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 607𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 18, 2021

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 607
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 18, 2021

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 607𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 18, 2021