4.1

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 41: 𝖎 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜

𒊹︎︎︎

It was 8 in the morning. Hyunjae opened his eyes and saw Chanmi, in his arms, sleeping. He smiled and brushed the hair in her face to the back of her ear. The sun shone from the window onto the couple.

Chanmi snuggled into his chest. Her arms that were around Hyunjae tightened. Hyunjae grabbed her hands softly and gently removed them from his body. He slowly got out of bed and covered her with the blanket.

Getting ready for the day, he stretched and began cleaning the room a bit for Chanmi. After a few minutes of cleaning, Chanmi woke up. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"What time is it?" She asked and yawned. Hyunjae chuckled and folded her clothes.

"It's about eight, go back to sleep, I'll go make some porridge and wake you up," He softly spoke. Chanmi smiled. She got out of bed and helped Hyunjae fold the clothes.

"I'm lucky enough to have you," Chanmi complimented and pinched his cheek. "I'll continue folding the clothes, you can go make food." Hyunjae nodded and pecked Chanmi's forehead. She grinned and watched him walk out the room.

*

As Hyunjae waited for the porridge to finish, his phone rang.

Sowon the Rat

Ringing. . .

Hyunjae sighed and muttered to himself, "I'm trying to have a peaceful morning." He scoffed and picked up. "Hello this is McDonalds how may I help you?"

He heard Sowon answer, "Juyeon is trying to court Chanmi."

Hyunjae checked the date. He sighed and responded, "That's a really late April Fools joke." He heard Sowon scream from over the phone.

"If you think I'm joking, check the photos I sent you from Younghoon and Juyeon's chat. I'll scold Younghoon when he wakes up but I suggest you to to tell Chanmi."

"Now why would I tell Chanmi that?" Hyunjae scoffed. "She would only beat his ass up."

"Then let her," Sowon answered without hesitation. "You act like you wouldn't beat Juyeon up."

"That's the whole point, I'm supposed to be the one beating him up," Hyunjae rolled his eyes. "I'm spending my wonderful morning with my wonderful girlfriend yet you disturb me with this call."