1.0

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 10: 𝖜𝖊 𝖋𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

𒊹︎︎︎

Hyunjae woke up in the middle of the day because he had a day off. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up and heard Chanmi's voice from the living room.

"You can stop Juyeon. Please don't step ruin yourself just because something so minor."

Juyeon? He shook it off knowing a few people named Juyeon. It wasn't an uncommon name as it was a uni-sex name.

"What?"

With a bit of curiosity, he leaned his ear onto the wall, trying to hear her better.

"Juyeon, I literally have somebody I like." "No, it isn't you."

Hyunjae smiled to himself. That person must've been him. That's right whoever Juyeon you are! You can't have her! He cockily smirked with ambition

"I'm hanging up. Bye." She coldly said before hanging up.

Hyunjae rose from his bed and walked to the living room. He waved at Chanmi before heading to the bathroom.

Hyunjae looked at himself in the mirror, "Wah, Hyunjae. Not only are you absolutely stunning but you've claimed a girl before another person could. The power you have man." He praised himself. Little did he know, he was talking to loud.

Hyunjae flexed his arm to show off himself to the mirror, "Look at these guns- I need to start working out again they're disappearing." He cut himself off with a frown and rubbed his biceps.

*

Hyunjae walked out of the bathroom after getting ready and saw Chanmi laying on her yoga mat.

Chanmi rose her phone, "Aish this thing won't work." She cursed and hit her phone. She looked up and realized Hyunjae came out of the bathroom. She quickly averted her gaze back to her phone and buried her face into it in embarrassment.

"Chanmi," he called. He sat beside her, trying to get her attention. "Chanmi, Chanmi~" he sang and shook her. "I heard you on the phone earlier.~ Who is it that you likee?" he teased.

"Go away," She shrugged him off with her head still stuffed onto her phone.

"Tell mee~~" He whined and held her arm.