3.1

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 31: 𝖒𝖆𝖞𝖇𝖊 𝖜𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌

𒊹︎︎︎

Chanmi waited patiently at a café she had set her appointment at. It was early in the morning before she had to head off to her lecture. She checked her phone and tapped her feet. "What's taking him so long..?"

A shadow fell over her and she looked up to Juyeon who was walking to the seat across her. "What did you call me out for?"

"Please stop making things hard for Jaehyun and me," Chanmi stated straightforwardly.

"What?"

Chanmi lifted up her phone and showed him the texts he has been sending her. "I thought we were on good terms. You keep sending messages like this and one could easily mistaken you being my boyfriend."

Juyeon chuckled to himself, "How are messages like that ruining your relationship?"

'Did you eat your meals today?'

'How are you feeling?'

'Morning Mimi'

'I'm going to an arcade nearby with your brother do u wanna tag along?'

"Because messages like this can cause a misunderstanding between Jaehyun and me," Chanmi said and took her phone back. "We're friends, Juyeon."

He laughed to himself and leaned back on his chair, "You're ruining yourself Chanmi. Remember when I said you and Hyunjae are made for each other? Yeah well that has changed. I can't seem to count the amount of times you come running to me crying about Hyunjae."

Chanmi stayed silent. He was right, she always ran to him for help. To Chanmi, Juyeon was a best friend she could rely on, no matter what problem.

"You're in a toxic relationship, Chanmi," Juyeon affirmed.

A silent pause became louder than both their voices and everybody else in the cafe. Chanmi's heart pounded out of her chest. She didn't want to admit it even though she knew very well he was right.

"Jaehyun and I are in a healthy relationship-"

"You argue one day, smile the next day, then after that you guys are fighting again," Juyeon scoffed. "Is that healthy?" He got up from his seat.

"Now if you don't mind," Juyeon slightly bowed and left Chanmi, shocked.

*

"Sowon," Younghoon approached his sulking girlfriend.

"What?" She sourly replied.

"Have you made up with Hyunjae?" Younghoon raised a brow.

"No," she almost immediately responded. "I know you haven't either." Younghoon clenched his fist.

"He's been your best friend for years, just forgive him babe," Younghoon softly rubbed her shoulder.

"Hear me out," Sowon said. She turned to Younghoon. "What if you went out without telling me where you have been and all and I got mad then you got all defensive like 'oh bitch what you so mad forrr'? "

"That's kind of how I got you into an accident, " Younghoon cut her off with his muttering.

"Shush and listen," Sowon redirected him. "So lets say after that I went out without telling you anything either and when I come back you're mad. Would it make sense to tell me I should have told you where I have been or etc.? "

"Not really, that would make me a hypocrite because I didn't tell you first, " Younghoon replied while scratched his head in confusion.

"Exactly!" Sowon yelled. "That is why I'm not forgiving Hyunjae."

"Wait that happened to you guys?" Younghoon widened his eyes. "YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME???"

"No!" Sowon slapped his arm. "Hyunjae got all defensive when I said I got in the accident because I got mad at you for not telling me about your wherabouts. He was all like 'he should tell you where he went' blah blah blah. He can't even do that with his own girlfriend!"

Younghoon nodded slowly, "You make sense— wait so Chanmi and Hyunjae aren't in a good relationship anymore?"

"From what I heard from Juyeon, it's worst than before," Sowon replied with a sigh. "I hope Chanmi breaks up with him. She deserves so much better."

"Actually babe," Younghoon mumbled. Sowon responded with a hum. "You know the day you were hospitalized?"

"Yeah?" Sowon responded.

"That day, Chanmi found something out about Hyunjae," Younghoon paused. "Juyeon told me she found Hyunjae's diary."

"Okay and what?" Sowon raised her brow.

"In the book he stated he only dated Chanmi to get back at you because he liked you," Younghoon muttered.

"HE WHAT??"

words: 715edited: xpublish date: july 2, 2021

words: 715
edited: x
publish date: july 2, 2021

words: 715edited: xpublish date: july 2, 2021