4.2

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 42: 𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖞 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

𒊹︎︎︎

Sowon, Hyunjae, Younghoon, and Juyeon sat at a table together in Sowon and Younghoon's home. Juyeon held his head down, telling the three everything that happened between him and Garyeong.

Younghoon pursed his lips, trying not to laugh. "So you wanted to court this guy's girlfriend but ended up falling for his girlfriend's best friend?" He asked while pointing at Hyunjae.

Hyunjae scoffed, "Deserved."

"I'd be mad if I were Garyeong too," Sowon said before quietly drinking her water.

"You guys aren't really helping," Juyeon muttered as he looked up to the three who were looking away from him. "Why did I even call you guys to tell you guys my problem?!" He shouted.

"I don't know. Ask yourself that," Younghoon shrugged. "Along with that, you could've asked for Chanmi to come along, considering she knows Garyeong the best out of all of us."

Juyeon sighed, "she would beat me up."

Hyunjae mumbled, "Deserved."

"Why do you keep saying that?" Juyeon glared at Hyunjae.

"Can I not say that?" Hyunjae shot lasers from his eyes to Juyeon. "You tried stealing my girlfriend!" He got up and rolled his sleeves up. "To think you called me for help even though we all know I could be the worst person to call." He clenched his fists.

"AYO," Younghoon shouted and sat Hyunjae down. "I'm sure Hyunjae's on his man period, don't bother him so much, Juyeon."

"Man period?! Does it look like my penis is bleedin-" Sowon shoved bread into his mouth.

"Man you just never shut up," Sowon judged and looked back at Juyeon. "Listen, do you really like Garyeong?" He nodded, but in all their eyes they saw a man who looked like a sad puppy.

"Then tell her," Sowon said, "Tell her how you feel and get it straight. If she refuses you, then stop. You already saw how pestering people ended up." She released a sigh from her lips. "Like that idiot over there who tried to beat you up, the way Hyunjae and you approach a taken girl isn't cute."

Hyunjae scoffed at Sowon. "Well I met the love of my life, and I plan to keep her forever and ever and ev-"

"Shut up lover boy," Juyeon cut him off.

After exchanging glares and curse words, they fought like a cat and dog would. Younghoon and Sowon stared as they fought. "Should we kick them out?" Younghoon asked his very much fazed girlfriend.

"Maybe."

*

Garyeong woke up to a constant door bell ringing. She covered her ears with her blankets, trying to ignore it. As the door bell got louder and more annoying to her ears, she shouted. "EOMMA I TOLD YOU TO COME TOMORROW!!" She ran to the front door and opened it up to see Juyeon standing there. Her eyes widened and she shut the door.

Garyeong ran up to the mirror and saw her hair was in a mess and her very vibrant Melody themed pajamas. "W-WAIT I.. BURNT MY RICE!!"

Quickly, she changed her clothes and fixed her hair. Then, she opened the door, revealing Juyeon. "Are you here for Chanmi? She isn't here-"

Juyeon approached her, slowly with every step. Her cheeks, although not as visible, became a light pink. "Does it look like I'm here for Chanmi?" He questioned.

"I mean why else would you be here-"

"Can we talk?" Juyeon asked.

"We would be able to if you moved three feet away from me," she answered. Juyeon cleared his throat and moved about three feet back.

"S-sorry.."

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked seriously while looking at him in the eye.

Juyeon stared at her. "I didn't kiss you, because I wanted to win the bet. Nothing I'm doing anymore will be related to the bet—In fact, no matter what I fell in love with you since the start. I was so blind I couldn't.. I couldn't even get over the fact that while trying to steal a girl, I really just found myself someone I sincerely fell for along the way.." Garyeong stood in front of him, completely shocked.

"And if you don't want to be in a relationship I respect that and I'm sorry for kissing you that day. I shouldn't have done that and I should've considered what you were feeli-"

Garyeong cut him off. She pressed her one of her palms onto his flushed cheek and placed her lips on his other cheek. His eyes that widened. Butterflies fluttered in both their stomachs.

Garyeong pulled away and softly spoke, "I like you too."

He smiled. "I'm glad it's mutual," He happily replied. "But where is your burnt rice?"

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 796𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚗𝚘𝚟 1, 2021

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 796
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚗𝚘𝚟 1, 2021

i was planning to release this tomorrow but i'm too lazy to click the publish button tomorrow

STREAM MAVERICK LOVELIES