2.7

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 27: 𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖒

𒊹︎︎︎

Hyunjae placed a bag of food down as he sat next to Sowon's bed. He took out the food as she watched. "Where's Younghoon?" She muttered.

Hyunjae clenched onto the packed foods and closed his eyes to surpress his anger. He opened the lid and placed it on the table. He lifted her pillow and she sat up to eat. "I don't understand how you're still looking for him after what he did to you."

Sowon picked at the food with her chopsticks, "He's still my boyfriend. I should've resolved my problems with him instead of storming out."

"He may be your boyfriend, but he should've informed you on where he went and when! You have the right to get angry and storm out!" Hyunjae yelled.

"Then why did I hear you talking to Younghoon, about a year ago, about how it's annoying that she asked you to send your location or atleast let her know you're safe?" Sowon raised a brow. "You may not realize this Hyunjae, but you're hypocritical as fuck. When she got angry and yelled at you, you yelled back and said she's wrong for getting angry."

He fell silent.

"It's different-"

"How is it any different?" Sowon scoffed and placed her food on the table. "I don't have an appetite."

Hyunjae stared at her and muttered, "Don't be stubborn.."

"I can see why she took a break with you," Sowon timidly stated. "If I were her, I'd ask for a break up rather than a stupid break." Sowon met eyes with Hyunjae's dark ones. "I hope she breaks up with you instead of getting back together."

*

Hyunjae took off his shoes as Sowon's words rang in his head. He placed his phone on one of the tables and headed toward the shower.

After showering, he dried his hair as he walked into the living room fully clothed. His phone on the table constantly vibrated as a cute ringtone played. He headed toward the phone and picked it up.

"Second Ji Squirrel 🤺"

He smiled at Chanmi's new nickname and picked up. "Hello dynamite gal," Hyunjae spoke with a smile plastered on his face.

"Don't tell me you got that from Wreck-It-Ralph," Chanmi laughed over the phone.

"Isn't that how you flirt?" Hyunjae jokingly answered. "So what'd you call me for? Miss me already?"

"Seems like you're a bit cocky today. I've been thinking about getting an apartment around school, do you wanna move in with?" Chanmi asked.

"Sure, how much?" Hyunjae questioned as he checked himself out in the nearby mirror.

"My mom is paying for the first month, so we have to earn money within that month for the next month," Chanmi stated. Hyunjae nodded to himself.

His head began to think and think.

If I move in with Chanmi, it means more time with my favorite person— oh wait no that also means more space and we can cook like those cute couples in tv shows!

Wait no do girls actually like that stuff? Maybe I should pay 75% so she doesn't have to stress about it... Should I buy most of the furniture? I should contribute because one day I'll get married and have children with her-

Wait? Children? Does she even want-

"Hello? Jaehyun??" Chanmi asked through the line. He could hear her smack her phone. "Is my phone broken?" She tapped her phone more.

"Oh sorry, I zoned out," Hyunjae responded. "I already have a part time job, what about you?"

"I'm still looking for one," Chanmi answered. "I might be working at a cafe." She shrugged.

Had they expect what would come next ..

𒊹︎︎︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 667𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: June 22, 2021

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 667
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: June 22, 2021

I'm back and so is the book with a newish look!