“Hey, shoo!”

My eyes widened when he accidentally slap the side of my butt. Because of that I was no longer aware of the tightness of my grip on his hands. He seems to noticed it and tilt his head on the side, now he's facing the side of my face. His minty breath hitting my neck and ears in the process.

I flinch, and because of that I unintentionally let go of his hands. My face is becoming hot, so I lower my gaze, pretending to be interested in his dogs.

“You all right?” I nodded my head one after another without meeting his eyes, not even once. “Oh, then you can settle up anywhere you desire. I'll go to you, give me a minute.”

“Okay.”

With that, I left the room without looking back at him. What am I doing? I came here to finally start my first human painting. I shouldn't waste my time anymore.

I look around his house. I want to find a good spot where both of us can be comfortable. I walk inside his living room. Ah, maybe we can do it here. Yup, this place is fine.

I grab a chair without a thought from the kitchen and set it near the window of the living room. It's for Declan. I don't know how much time I needed to draw him. All I know is it's going to take longer. I don't want him to become tired of standing for long periods of time. I'm only going to paint his upper body, so I think he'll be able to sit for the duration.

I take my belongings inside my tote bag and flip my sketchbook into a new and neat page. This is it. All I need is my model. Hey wait, where is my model by the way?

I was about to turn around and look for him, but then there's no need since he was just walking his way to me right now. I take a deep breath. Okay, let's do this!

“I see, you've already picked a place.” I smile and nod my head. “So, how should I dress? Is there anything I should wear that is formal?" I tap my chin using my finger as I think about it. After battling with my own thoughts, I've finally decided of something.

“Mm, perhaps simply put on something that makes you feel at ease.” he stare at me when I said that, and when I blink for the first time while having a staring contest with him, he's suddenly taking off his shirt.

“Sure. This is fine, 'no?”

My head is cocked to the side. I was fighting the impulse to look down, but I was so weak that I let myself get drawn in by his Greek god-like body. And I knew I had fucked up when my eyes started looking at those gorgeous six packs.

God sure is testing my patience.

I blink and gulp for how many times now, I don't know, I can't even count right now. Nevertheless, I force myself to let go of his marvelous body and tried to look up, but actually avoiding his gaze, so that I can start.

“A-are you sure about..that? What if you catch a cold? Coach will get mad, you know...” I reasoned out, shifting my weight on my right foot to another. Hope I was really reasonable, though.

“You sure you're asking me that inside my own house?” I am not looking at him and I can't see his face right now, but I can imagine the grin on it being directed at me. Oh my God, he has a point. This is his home and what he meant by being shirtless is he's comfortable.