02 | 𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓

— TWO DAYS LATER —

NATASHA AND CARSON both walked through the streets of Budapest together side by side, Carson listening intently as the redhead informed him of the events that had happened a few days prior with the attacker on the bridge.

She handed him a small cluster of vials that were being help together by one of Natasha's hair ties and he narrowed his eyes as he studied the red glowing serum that was being held within the vials.

"This is what he wanted from you?" Carson help them up towards the sun to get a better look at what was inside. Natasha nodded in confirmation.

His head tilted in curiosity when he spotted something sticking out from the middle of the vials. He carefully removed what turned out to be a strip of photos that had a tear down the middle, missing its other half. The photos showed two girls, one with blue-ish hair and the other with blonde hair. They looked happy, both of them smiling contently and posing in each photo.

"Who are these two?" Carson asked.

Natasha looked down at Carson's hands to see what he was talking about, a small smile appearing on her face when she looked down at the photos.

"Well, that girl there, is me." She replied, pointing to the young girl with the blue hair.

"That's you?" He raised a brow. "Wow Nice hair, Romanoff."

"What's wrong with my hair?" She raised a brow.

"Nothing, nothing." He shook his head. "In fact, I think you should dye it blue again."

"Oh my god, shut up." Natasha playfully rolled her eyes at him, punching his arm lightly.

"Actually, Wanda has been wanting to dye her hair recently so maybe she'll do it with you." He teased.

Natasha laughed and shook her head. "How is Wanda by the way?"

"She's good, pissed that she couldn't come to help but other than that she's fine." He replied.

The original plan was for both of them to come to Budapest with Natasha. But it had only been a few weeks since the accords, the airport and not to mention the whole prison break. With Wanda coming out of hiding this early it would've been too risky, especially if what Natasha needed help with would attract the attention of the government. The only reason Carson was able to more around freely is because Ross had no idea that he was the one to break the Raft. Idiot.

Wanda would have to stay in London. For now at least.

Carson looked back down at the photos. "So who's the blonde one?"

"That's..." Natasha stopped and inhaled sharply, which Carson caught onto. "That... would be my sister."

Carson's movement stopped all together when he heard what Natasha said. She turned around, realising that he'd stopped waking and made her way back over to him, taking in the extremely confused look on his face as he put together what she just said to him.

"You have a sister?" He furrowed his brows. "You never told anyone about this..."

"I know... It wasn't that simple." Natasha gave him a sad smile and wrapped her arm around his, both of them continuing their walk down the street. "But let me tell you now. About everything."