12 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 [𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨]

A/N: Buckle up besties...

AFTER A FEW TRIES, Carson managed to removed Wanda's restraints from around his ankles. He stood up and spotted Nat and Tony further ahead so he started making his way over to them, noticing Steve and the rest of his team all running towards the hangar.

Carson approached the pair, his eyes scanning over both of them to make sure they weren't injured. Natasha smiled and gave him a nod to silently tell him that they were both alright while Tony talked to Rhodey who walked over to them.

"They're making their way over to the hangar." Carson gestured over his shoulder. "We should probably go and—"

Vision hovered over Steve and his team and proceeded to burn a line in the ground in front of them by using the mind stone, making sure they all stopped running.

"Never mind, Vision's got it." Carson said.

Tony, Natasha, Rhodey and Carson all gave each other a quick look before making their way behind Vision, where T'challa and Peter joined too, all of them forming into a line that mirrored Steve's.

"Captain Rogers..." Vision began. "I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good, you must surrender now."

Steve remained silent and kept his stance to show that he wasn't backing down. Vision sighed and flew backwards to join the rest of his team, realising that Steve wasn't going to listen to him.

"What do we do Cap?" Carson heard Sam ask from across the way.

"We fight."

"Seriously?" Carson muttered.

Steve and his team began to advance forward slowly, as did Tony and his team.

"This is gonna end well." Natasha mumbled under her breath as she began walking.

"They're not stopping." Peter said while going into a light jog.

"Neither are we." Tony replied.

Both sides picked up the pace and began running towards each other at full speed, everyone getting into the own battles with someone. Tony charged towards Steve and swung at him, his fist colliding with his shield. Rhodey and Sam began battling in the air, T'challa instantly targeted Bucky, Peter tried his best to dodge the cars Wanda was throwing at him while Natasha fought with Scott and Clint fired his electrical arrows at Vision. 

As Wanda continued her fight with Peter, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. She instantly spun around and raised her hand but it was met with someone grabbing hold of her wrist and stopping her hand movement so she couldn't try anything.

"Ah, ah, ah, Maximoff." Carson smirked and gently pulled Wanda's arm, bringing her closer towards him. "There will be none of that." He gestured towards her hand that still had a faint red hue around it.

Wanda gave him an innocent smile and released her grip on the car that was for Peter. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Carson looked over his shoulder at the car then back at Wanda and gave her a confused look. "What is it with you and cars?" He asked and Wanda giggled. "You seem to be throwing them at everybody today."