02 | 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

ONE WEEK LATER

WANDA'S EYES fluttered open as she slowly began to stir into consciousness due to the faint sound of birds chirping coming from outside. Her face scrunched slightly as she the morning light hit her face through the gap in the curtains. She untucked her hand from behind her head and waved her hand, using her powers to shut the curtains.

After giving herself a few more minutes to come around, she rolled onto her back and raised her arms above her head to stretch out her limbs in order to relieve herself from the tiredness.

The newly redheaded girl let out a small squeal before she reached down the side of the bed and picked up one of her oversized t-shirts that was discarded due to last nights... activities and threw it on.

Once she got back into bed, she moved her position so she was laying on her side, resting her chin on her boyfriends chest and smiling to herself as she gazed at him.

"Carson." She whispered while she gently ran her finger back and forth along his jawline.

His eyebrow twitched a little, signalling that he was starting to wake up.

"What time is it?" He mumbled.

"Time for you to get up." Wanda quipped.

Carson let out a small hum before starting to drift off back to sleep. Wanda bit down on her bottom lip to supress a giggle and shuffled closer, starting to place soft kisses all over his face to wake him up.

"Get up, get up, get up." Wanda repeated between kisses. "Carsonnn."

She pulled back once he started to come around and rested her chin on his chest again, watching as he tiredly rubbed his eyes.

Wanda smiled brightly at him as he opened his eyes and looked down at her. "Hi."

"Hi." Carson grinned and ran his hand through Wanda's hair.

"Do you know what day it is?" Wanda asked, wiggling her eyebrows at him.

Carson nodded. "It's Wednesday, right?"

"Correct." Wanda replied. "And that means?"

Carson hummed in thought then looked back at Wanda as he shrugged, holding back a smile. "I'm not sure. It's just a normal day right? Nothing special or anything."

Wanda playfully rolled her eyes and moved to get up but Carson chuckled and pulled her back down.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." He placed a hand on the side of her face, letting his thumb move across her cheek.

Wanda cocked a brow. "You're so annoying—"

Carson cut off her sentence by pressing his lips against hers. Wanda smiled against his lips at his way of interrupting her, but she wasn't exactly complaining.

She ran her hands up his chest as the kiss continued, proceeding to move them around the back of his neck as he sat up and pulled her onto his lap. The small shriek Wanda made from the sudden movement turned into a soft satisfied sigh as he moved his hands down to her waist in order to pull her closer, giving them a small squeeze. Wanda tilted her head to the side to give him more access, both of them wanting to deepen the kiss.