07 | 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

CARSON WAS LEANT ON HIS SIDE against the wall watching Clint trying to pry open the cradle as they waited for Bruce and Tony to return.

"Anything on Nat?" Bruce questioned, walking into the room beside Tony.

"Haven't heard. But she's alive, or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it." Tony answered while making his was over to the cradle, giving Carson and light pat on the shoulder on the way past.

Clint stopped trying to open the cradle and jumped off of it, taking a moment to catch his breath. "This is sealed tight."

"We're gonna need to access the program, break it down from within." Bruce informed the trio.

"Mm-hm." Tony hummed in agreement before turning to look at Clint. "Any chance Natasha might leave you a message outside the internet? Old-school spy stuff?"

Clint stood there for a few moments, clearly deep in thought. "There's some nets I can cast. Yeah, alright... I'll find her." He said before going downstairs. Tony looked up at Carson and gave him a re-assuring smile to which he nodded in response.

"I could work on tissue degeneration." Bruce began. "If you could fry whatever operational system Cho implanted."

"Yeah.. about that." Tony reluctantly started. Carson was quick to look up at him, he knew exactly what he was going to do.

"No." Bruce said before he Tony could get another word in.

"You have to trust me."

"Kinda don't."

"Our ally, the guy protecting the military's nuclear codes, I found him." Tony announced before lifting up a remote and displaying a projection of a very much, fixed JARVIS.

"Hello Mr. Swan, Dr. Banner." The AI greeted.

"Ultron didn't go after Jarvis because he was angry..." Tony began.

"He went after him because he was scared of what he can do." Carson finished off Tony's sentence, folding his arms and raising his eyebrows at the AI. Tony looked at Carson and nodded in agreement.

"So Jarvis went underground." Tony continued. "Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there until I pieced him together."

Bruce rubbed his forehead and scoffed in response at the information Tony was giving him. "So, you want me to help you put Jarvis into this thing?"

"No! Of course not." Tony replied, making Carson furrow his brows. He knew there was another comment coming.

"I wanna help you put Jarvis in this thing."

There it was.

Bruce looked away from the pair and began shaking his head in disagreement.

"We're out of my field here. You know bio-organics better than anyone." Tony added, trying to butter Bruce up.

"And you just assume that Jarvis' operational matrix can beat Ultron's?"

"Jarvis has been beating him from the inside without knowing it." Tony stated, a proud smile creeping onto his face. "This is this opportunity. We can create Ultron's perfect self, without the homicidal glitches he thing are his winning personality."