06 | 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑

"RISE AND SHINE, KID" Tony beamed, walking over to the curtains in Carson's room and dramatically opening them.

Carson began to stir awake and groaned as the light from outside hit him. He grabbed a pillow that was next to him and put it on his face to block out the light.

"Hey, that's cheating." Tony grabbed the pillow and pulled it off his face, throwing it to the end of the bed.

Carson blinked a couple times as his eyes adjusted to the morning light. "I'd rather call it a loophole."

"Loophole, schmoophole, it's time to get up bud." Tony ripped the covers off Carson and chuckled.

Carson sat up, reached over to his bedside table and grabbed his phone to check the time. "I haven't got training for another two hours." He looked up at Tony confused.

"I need everyone in the conference room, we have a visitor." Tony began, scratching the back of his head.

"And who exactly might this visitor be?" Carson got up from his bed and made his way over to his bathroom, picking up his toothbrush.

"Nick." Tony replied and lea on the bathroom doorway. Carson furrowed his brows as he looked at Tony through the mirror.

"Fury? What's he doing here?" His voice sounding muffled as he began brushing his teeth.

"Beats me, he hasn't told anyone yet." Tony shrugged and walked back over to the bedroom door. "All he said was that he needed to talk to everyone."

Carson finished brushing his teeth and made his way over to his wardrobe. "Alright, I'll be there in a minute." Tony smiled and nodded before leaving the room to make his way to the others. Carson pulled out a black t-shirt and some joggers and quickly threw them on before putting on his shoes and walking to the conference room.

As he walked into the room, he looked around to see that basically everyone was already there. Tony was sat towards the back of the table doing something on his phone, Steve was talking to Sam and Rhodey who were sat across from him, Bruce seemed to be informing Clint on something science related but Carson wasn't really interested enough to fully pay attention, which seemed to be the case with Clint too. Carson brows raised slightly when his eyes landed on Wanda, who was laughing at something that Vision was talking to her about.

Even though Wanda had her back to the door she could tell that Carson had walked into the room. It was quite strange to her actually, it was like she knew when he was near, like she could feel him. She turned around and looked over her shoulder at him, giving him a warm smile. Vision ended up stopping mid sentence because of Wanda turning around. He saw Carson stood in the doorway and looked between the two, watching the interaction.

Carson's attention was pulled away from Wanda when he felt someone behind him place their hand on his shoulder, he turned around to see Fury stood with Natasha.

"Swan." Nick greeted, giving him a small smile.

"Fury." Carson gave him a nod. "To what do we owe the pleasure of seeing you here so early in the morning?" Natasha chuckled and made her way over to one of the seats at the table, giving Carson's arm a squeeze on the way past.

Fury let out a small laugh. "I'm aware my timing isn't exactly convenient but believe me everyone needs to hear this." He began walking to join the others. "Especially you, Swan." He said over his shoulder.

Carson furrowed his brows at what Fury said and made his way over to the table, taking a seat in between Tony and Natasha. Fury placed himself at the head of the table, dropping a file down onto it to grab everyone's attention.