"Right here." Martha called out to me. I walked in front of a section of the place which had bright lights and built in closets. All of them were filled with dresses and lingeries and shirts and pants. "How about this?" She took out a dark blue dress with a sweetheart neckline. I touched the fabric and reminisced at the soft feeling.

This was good I must admit.

"This is great." I tell her. "Do you have any other styles?"

"Yes!" She grinned and turned to the rack. "We've got different neck cuts and hem sizes. You can pair these up with jackets that we have in the collection or belts. Most people like the ones with the fabric straps already in the dress or even pockets... Our best seller however is this one." She plucked out a tea pink dress and handed it to me.

It had a wide V neck with thin straps. Designs of roses were scattered along the dress which fell to about my thighs. It was very pretty no doubt.

"And how about this?" Martha twirled to me with another dress. It was a body on white one which was way too revealing and way too sheer.

"Oh no thanks." I laughed as she chuckled nodding. "It's too revealing."

"Revealing good though, no? All teenagers and women wear this nowadays."

"Not me." I politely passed. People had their own preferences and I had mine.

"What about our lingerie collection?" She pointed to the laced, satin and silk underwear and bra. I raised my eyebrows. "I'll give you and your boyfriend privacy. I'll be at the counter." She gave us a knowing look and walked away.

I blew out a laugh and turned to Aaron. "Martha is really wilding." He smirked at me as I held up the dress. "What do you think?"

"I like it." He said giving me an approving nod.

I bit my lip and looked at it. "It's a dress though so I don't really know."

"I like you in dresses." Aaron says stepping to me.

"You do?" I asked tilting my head.

"Yeah. I like how easy it is to put my hand up your dress and feel you ." He whispered into my ear. I shivered as he pulled back a fraction with darkened eyes. "And now I want you to do something for me."

"What?" I asked a little too breathless.

"I want you to go into that changing room right now and try on every piece of lingerie I give you. I want you to model them for me." He tells me as my eyes widened.

"That will take a lot of time-"

"I have all the time in the world for you. Now go be a good girl and strip down there while I get you your stuff." He gave me a lop sided grin as I walked to the changing room with a glittering sensation running through every part of my body.

Martha knew what she was doing.

...

Sersha took a long slurp of coke. "I can't believe vacation is ending. We have to go to school like the day after." She pouted.

I leaned my chin against her shoulder and sighed as we watched passing shoppers. Madison was busy buying some clothing in the mall while Sersha, Aaron, Jordan and I sat at the food court. The rest were at home playing video games.