20. bad idea.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

This one shot is a prologue to the Addy x Reader I wrote several months ago!!

my mind forgets to remind me, your a bad idea

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Y/N L/N has always been close friends with Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ronald Weasley, and Adelaide Stone. They had no problem fitting in with the trio and got along with everyone.

Y/N was close with Harry, both bonding over their merciless sarcasm and using it to bring down their school rivals while sometimes allowing their comments to slip in front of a professor or two.

Y/N had a very curious mind as well, and thus was able to understand Hermione's long hours in the library each week. Despite not being the smartest person in their year, they preferred the peace and quiet after a hectic day, and sometimes, just sitting back and relaxing was what they needed.

There was a special place in Y/N's heart for Ron as well; the two absolutely loved raving about their favorite Quidditch teams, having both been grown up in the wizarding world as purebloods.
Then there was Adelaide Stone.

Compared to the rest of the group, Y/N felt a special connection towards her. The regular fireplace that they would often sit upon enflamed into deadly infernos that only Addy could control.

She took their heart from their chest and ripped it into pieces without realizing it. But the thing was, she would always mend it back together into something better, leaving Y/N completely and utterly infatuated with her.

Just seeing the name Adelaide Stone written down onto a piece of parchment was enough to get their cheeks flushing, their mind flashing with the memory of her dark hair that hung over her shoulders in soft waves, or even the pink lips that they found too irresistible.

Whatever it was, Y/N automatically knew, loving Addy was a bad idea.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

I actually wrote the first chapter to this story, but apparently I never saved it?? But hopefully you enjoyed this lmao :)