Chapter 3. Life Happens

Start from the beginning

"I am so fucking sorry man," Lloyd said.

Eric remained stoic.  He felt nothing, yet he felt so much for Tanya, Ericka...and Steph.  "For my mother and Mila to mess with that child's head in that way is diabolic.  One minute she was calling my mother Mommy and the next minute Mila was her Mommy.  And when did she start seeing me as her daddy?  What  were they  doing  to this little girl? Brainwashing her? This is fucking insane,"

"I think your mother is fucking insane," Lloyd said.

"So what are you going to do about them?" Lloyd asked.'

"About  my mother and Mila? A fucking lot.  You said that Mila goes jogging every morning? I want her picked up and brought to the cabin.  When she  gets there call me," Eric ordered. 

"What about your mother?" Lloyd asked. 

"My mother? Have someone watch her every move.  I need to get the kid away from her before I make a move;  I need to talk to Dad and Linden," Eric said.

"You have changed bro; the old Eric would have set that fucking house on fire  with them in it  and  watch them burn," Lloyd said. 

"Trust me the old Eric is still in there somewhere, but I just want to run something by Dad and Linden," 

"Are you going to go through with the plan Uncle Linden suggested?"   

"I dont know...that is just too easy a way out.  I need my mother to suffer.  Go pick up the bitch Mila, I will set up a meeting with the others," Eric said.  

                                                                                <><><><><><>   

All the men met  at a secluded spot.  Rick was fit to be tied when he heard what Sahita did...again.  But the meeting was to decide what to do about the kid.  They couldn't come to an agreement about what to do about Steph.  They pushed the decision to Eric.  "We have to get her away from Sahita, but I am sure you realize that taking her home with me is out of the question, so any ideas?" Eric asked.  They all looked at him as if he had two heads.  

Linden noticed that there was a shift in Eric's behavior. He called his mother by her first name. He could not recall Eric ever calling his mother anything but Mom. 'He is finally ready to deal with that fucking psycho'   

"Are you even sure the kid is yours?" Linden asked.

"Whether she is mine or not, I cant just discard her like a piece a rag." 

"Give her to Sunday; that kid is going to have mental issues living with Sahita...no offense to you Eric...or you Rick, but Sunday would be best able to help that child," Linden suggested.

Lloyd cracked up laughing and couldn't stop. "What the fuck you find funny with what I said?" Linden asked.  Eric and his father stared Linden down.

"Look, I am not saying that you two have mental issues but come on...you both lived with that psycho; we still dont know what the fuck she did to you Eric," Linden tried to clean up his remarks.      

"Can you talk to Sunday? We have to get the kid away from her before we deal with her?" Eric said.  His uncle nodded yes. "You are right," 

"Why do I get the feeling  that wether the kid is yours or not  you intend to accept her as yours," Linden said. 

                                                                                      <><><><><><>