"It'll find a home soon." He assured and I looked down at the floor, trying to stop myself from going crazy.

"There!" Aldo shouted in excitement and my head shot up.

"He's at the old drug house." I announced and Enzo rushed over to the shelf and pulled out the layout of the old house.

He placed it on the table and we began to analyze the building.

"It's here." Vlad informed and my heart leaped.

"About time." I grumbled before Enzo took the security setup from Vlad and started explaining the plan.

About halfway through, my phone rang and I  answered immediately after seeing the name on the screen.

"Boss." He whispered. "You need to get here as soon as possible. I don't think she can hold out any longer."

"Ok. Just stay put and don't raise any suspicion." I informed and he assured me before cutting the call.

~

Enzo, Vladimir and I have been waiting outside as the others ambushed the minimum security that my father had.

It didn't take long before gunshots started blaring from inside the house and I sat anxiously, itching for them to give us the go ahead.

"Cousin." Aldo called into the earpiece. "The coast is clear."

Those were the word we needed to hear, and with that the three of us entered through the back.

Arriving at the door, Carlo pushed it open for us and we went in.

"Where is she?" I groaned and he pointed upstairs.

"He has her upstairs. We have to hurry." He stated, leading the way.

When we got to the my father's room door it was locked.

"You bitch!" I heard him yell from the other side and my heart rate picked up.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkkk!" He screamed and I shot the lock off the door when I heard items crumbling inside.

I rushed inside and my brows raised in confusion after seeing my father laying naked on the floor and holding onto his crotch.

Good. She kicked him dirty ass.

I hope it falls off.

My eyes darted to Kelsey who was huddled in a corner with her knees raised to her chest.

"Amore." I gasped, rushing to assist her. She was hurt pretty bad.

I started to worry when she didn't say anything.

"Bella?" I called again, holding her face in my hands.

Her lips pouted as I mushed her cheeks together and I gasped when I saw blood seeping through her mouth.

The next thing that happened will scar my mind forever.

Kelsey spat something fleshy on the floor and my eyes widened in shock.

It was a dick.

A fucking dick.

My eyes darted to my father and my mouth fell agape as he laid unconscious, bleeding from his crotch.

She bit his cock off.

Remind me not to fuck with her.

Kelsey started coughing vigorously and I patted her back.

"He has a big dick." She choked out and I just stared at her.

That's all she has to say.

"Crazy woman." Vlad chuckled before helping her up.

Crazy woman indeed.

_____________

CRAZY CHAPTER AHEAD 😂

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT 😌😌

PLEASE 🙏🏽🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈