Chapter 5

KELSEY

It seems Emelia was supposed to fix me up.

Yeah. Make me look like a fucking whore.

The woman had pampered and dressed me without even saying a word. There was just a dull look on her face, she didn't even look me in the eye. Not once. Getting ready didn't take that long because she didn't cake my face with makeup like the other girls I saw while getting ready. I just sat there and let her work. It was already evident that I was stuck in some disgusting sex trafficking shit.

So, here I am presently. Standing in a dark room all by myself wearing nothing but a skimpy lace two piece lingerie. The string of the underwear stuck in my ass. I feel like a total slut. I could only imagine how I look. The escort had left me, not before reminding me to behave. I would be lying if I said I'm not nervous as shit. I'm literally a fucking leaf right now. I uncomfortably and shamelessly picked at the string, trying to adjust it to my liking. Unfortunately interrupted as I heard a loud voice boom through a speaker in the room.

Fuck. I jumped, obviously frightened.

" Ladies and gentlemen. May I please have your attention once more for tonight." The voice, obviously a male spoke. "It seems there have been a change of plans. I've just received word of a newly available merchandise and I'm quite sure you'll be very pleased."

I'm pretty sure they're talking about me. I started biting at my nails nervously.

" Amongst us is an exotic piece of merch. She'll be the main attraction for the night." He beamed cheerfully. What the fuck is he so happy about, I'm being sold. The hell.

"I hope you like chocolate," I heard a slight pause. "Because that's what's being served."

Suddenly I was hit with a bright light, forcing me to quickly snap my fingers from my mouth. Sneakily spitting out the bitten nails.
I stood directly before a mirror, which I'm sure is a one way window.

Fuck. I'm on display. I hope they're only eyeshopping.

"My fellow buyers, meet Kelsey." I fidgeted as I heard my name.

"As you can see she's African American. She's eighteen years of age, 5'8 and clean of any drug use. All natural and healthy, weighing 145 pounds with dark brown eyes."

My eyes were filling with tears but I refused to let them fall. I'm about to be sold, probably to some musty old man with a bad breath and genital warts. Why me Lord? Why me? My knees buckled as nausea took a hold of me. I feel so fucking sick.

"And lastly, but most certainly not least." I heard a pause again, this time a little bit longer than the first. " You're looking at the very first virgin of the week." He chuckled. "How fitting of her to arrive just on time to be auctioned as the closing item in the International Auction Week. Cheers to the IAW. Let's start the bidding."

I knew that would be coming but I still wasn't prepared. My heart lodged in my throat as I heard a bell ding.

"And we have our first bidder. $100,000. Do I hear a $150?"

It dinged again.

"$150, 000 do I hear a $200?"

And it dinged again and again and again. I lost fucking count of how many times.

"Ok, we have a million."

"A million going once."

I squeezed my eyes shut.

"A million going twice."

I bit my lips so hard I tasted the blood on tongue. Fuck, fuck. A heart attack would be my best friend right now.

"And s.." The auctioneer was quickly interrupted by another ding.
There was a eerily lengthy pause after that. The deafening silence had me opening one of my eyes to peek.

What the fuck is happening. Just then the speaker came back on.

"And we have a 1.5 million," the man said, sounding a bit shaken. What the fuck is wrong with him, I'm the one being sold.

"Sold to Mr. Romano for 1.5 million. You may collect your purchase at the back," his voice trembling as he spoke. Like really, what's wrong with him. And he ain't going to say "going once, going twice"?

"I'd like to thank you all for your support and participation. Please, enjoy the rest of the evening."

Then...... SILENCE.
__________________

A few minutes later the same escort returned for me smiling evilly.

"Oh slut. You're FUCKED!" He chuckled at me.
I felt my heart drop.

"Wh.. what do you mean?!"

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AGAIN ☺️

PLEASE:
VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈