Chapter 40

LUCIANO

"You know we can't tell anyone about this right?" Vlad whispered before sitting next to me around the meeting table.

"About what?" I whispered back with a smirk.

He sucked his teeth and narrowed his eyes at me. "Stop playing stupid bitch. You know exactly what I'm talking about."

I chuckled to myself. He's sexy when he's mad.

"I know." Was all I said before I started skipping through the files.

Of course we couldn't tell anyone about this. When us sharing Kelsey could be tolerated, our intimate relationship couldn't. If anyone was to find out about it there'd be a lot at stake. We'd lose some of our investors and our men would more than likely question our decisions.

This just had to be between the three of us.

The door opened and both our gazes shifted to the middle aged man entering the room.

"Ahhh Mr Rossi." I smirked. "Have a seat."

He looked as if he almost shit himself when his eyes caught Vladimir's.

Traitor. 

His hands shook as he pulled the chair from under the table before having a seat.

Aw. He's nervous.

He should be.

"Privet, Rossi." Vlad chuckled as the old man loosened his tie.

"What's this Romano?" Rossi asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

"It's a gangbang." I smirked and his body stiffened.

"W...what?"

"It's a meeting you slutbag. What else would it be." I rolled my eyes.

"So what's Mr Lenkov doing here?" He queried and I narrowed my eyes at him.

Fucking dummy. Literally snitched on himself.

"So you know my good friend Vladimir." I got up from my seat and stalked towards him. He tried to move but I held his shoulder in a firm grip.

"F..f.. friend?" His voice trembled and I laughed.

"F..f.. friend." I mocked him.

"It's more of a partnership Rossi." Vlad got up and moved towards us. "You know, co-capos."

"What?" Rossi sounded shocked. "You're joining mafias."

"Si." Was all I said and Vladimir nodded, taking a seat on the edge of the table. My eyes wandered over his muscular thighs that were screaming to burst out of his slacks and I couldn't help the smirk that formed on my face.

"So why am I here."

Not you playing the innocent bitch.

"You don't know?" I fake gasped and ruffled his hair before continuing.

"You see Ross Ross. We're joining mafias which technically mean we become one. We were once enemies who became...." I paused for a bit and Vlad raised a brow at me. I mouthed 'Lovers' to him and he smirked.

"Became what?" Rossi interrupted our moment.

"Patience old man."

He seems eager to die. 

"We became comrades. Well that's the best word I could find to describe it." Vlad spoke up.

I got one word.