We both get in the car and I take us to the arts and crafts store. More like River giving me directions and me doing the driving.

In my defense I still don't know where any places are.

A few minutes later we pull up to an average looking store. Before I even have the chance to put the car in park, River opens the door and gets out.

Uhm.

Okay?

I put my car in park, grab my keys and wallet and lock it as I get out. I have to jog to catch up to River because he's somehow already at the front of the store.

"Do you know where the poster boards are at?" I ask him as we walk into the store.

"No."

"What the hell do you mean no? Haven't you been here before?" I ask.

"Do I look like the type of person to regularly go to the arts and crafts store?"

Fair point.

"No, but you look like someone who would use a card board square as a poster because you couldn't find an actual poster."

"I actually have before."

"I don't know why but I'm not surprised." I shake my head.

"You should ask them where they are?" River suggests.

"No, you."

"Hell no, they are intimidating people."

"I guess asking for help is out of the question then." I mumble.

Thankfully above the aisles there is a sign of what they have in each aisle. Although it took a lot of fucking time because the poster boards were near the back of the store.

"Ouu, they have different colors!" River exclaims as we finally find the section of poster boards.

"Do you want to do a different color?" I ask.

"We should do the bright green."

I groan, "But that will draw so much attention."

"That's the whole point."

Oh.

"Fine." I huff grabbing the neon poster and leaving the aisle.

"Do we need anything else?" I ask, turning to face him.

"Do you think we should buy glue sticks and stick the papers of research on it instead of writing it directly on the poster?"

"Smart, let's find the glue sticks."

"Oh, I know where those are at!" He says proudly and starts heading towards a different aisle.

Huh.

"So you know where glue sticks are but not posters in here?" I ask him once I catch up to him.