Epilogue

Note: Ang name po ni Apollo will be changed to Hades, para hindi kayo maconfuse.

Epilogue: Sweet Escape

I looked at my Mom as she fixes my clothes. 

As an eight years old kid, I was curious. "Mom where are we going?" I touched his arm and looked at her. 

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "We're going to our Mayor's house! We're visiting his family!" 

Mayor Calixto Vasco?

"Hmm 'kay." I sighed, feeling bored. Why would we need to visit them? It's not like we're their relatives. 

I was feeling uninterested by the time we got to their house. Bea Vasco was infront of us and pleasing my mother. 

"Sorry ha? My husband is in his office kasi. You know, his usual work. I told him to rest a bit but he didn't obliged." Tita Bea sighed and sat down infront of us. 

We were at their balcony, their house isn't that big as much as our mansion but it's ambiance and calming and loving. 

Lumingon ako kay kuya Poseidon, he's two years older than me, kinalabit niya kasi ako. 

"Look," he pointed something and I looked at it also. 

I was shocked seeing a 4 years old girl walking towards us. She's wearing a pink dress with lots of ruffles and holding a white teddy bear. The toy was almost as big as her. She's hopping happily towards us while her two ponytails were swinging. 

I blinked a few time before looking at my brother. "What about her?" I asked in a small voice, not wanting to let the elders hear our conversation. 

He shrugged and leaned on the chair. "Wala lang," he smirked. 

I sighed and stared at the girl again. She was pretty, I admit. With her short hair and incomplete teeth, with her rosy cheeks and big doe eyes, I can almost see her future. 

A beautiful woman. 

I shook my head and looked at her run towards Tita Bea, she hugged her mother and kissed her cheeks. 

"Oh, this is my first born!" She caresses her daughter's cheeks. "This is Beatrice, say hi to them anak." 

The girl cutely smiled at us before letting out a giggle. "Hi…" She said, shy. 

Mom and Dad laughed before pinching the girl's check.

She then smiled a little before hugging her mother. 

And I don't know why, but I got interested with her. 

"I don't want to attend the party Mom, I'm busy." I said coldly and proceed to reading my books. 

I'm a college student and I think that parties like that aren't really necessary. I think that it's just the way humans flaunt themselves.

"Oh come on Zeus!" My Mom sighed exaggeratedly and looked at me, "bilis na! Tita Bea is coming! As well as her children, okay?! We should impress them!" 

My brows turned into a knot as I examine my books unknowingly, why should we impress them? Just speaking our name automatically make people impressed by us so why would my mother go this far just so we can impress a family? 

"Zeus!" 

I let out an exasperated sigh and nod at her. It's just best if I'll agree with her. 

She smiled happily before storming out of my room. Minutes after my Mom get out, my brother, Apollo, came into my view.