13 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 [𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞]

Depuis le début

The doors to the vans swung open and swarms of agents came flooding out, their guns already aimed towards the members of Steve's team that was closest to them. Two agents rushed over towards Rhodey and moved him into the back of one of the ambulances.

"Tony what's going on?" Carson asked but didn't seem to receive a reply, just a quick glance from him.

He took in his surroundings, looking around the airport. Clint was surrendering without a fight, the agents putting his hands behind his back and placing cuffs on him. Sam started being approached by a small group of agents, he yelled something at them as they grabbed him, not like they cared anyway. Scott tried his best to resist as he got lifted up from his spot on the ground but his attempt didn't seem to last long as he was too exhausted from his stunt with going gigantic earlier.

Carson's attention was brought back to Wanda when three agents approached them, along with Ross.

He tightened his grip on Wanda's hand when he realised they didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. "Uh, what do you think you're d—"

"Take her too." Ross ordered.

One of the agents reached out to grab Wanda but before they even had a chance to touch her, Carson moved in front of her to block them.

"Hands. Off." Carson glared at the man in front of him.

"Mr. Swan," Ross began. "You might want to consider your what your next moves are."

"They're considered." He replied, now aiming his glare towards Ross.

"Carson, don't." Wanda whispered. "What if they hurt you?"

"I don't care. They're not taking you." He replied over his shoulder.

Ross raised a brow in surprise at his words, he looked over towards Tony giving him a 'Are you gonna do something or not?' look.

"Carson listen..." Tony mumbled, grabbing Carson's attention. "Do not make a scene, alright? They won't hesitate in turning on you and I can't... I can't have them taking you too, but it'll be out of my hands."

While Carson was focused on Tony, the two agents made their way over to Wanda and stood at either side of her, grabbing her arms.

Carson turned around and lunged towards the two men but Tony grabbed his arm and pulled him back, sliding some power suppressing cuffs around each of his wrists. He looked down at his wrists then back up at Tony is disbelief.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled.

"You're only going to make this worse—"

One of the men locked a collar around Wanda's neck, it emitted a small shock as it activated making Wanda wince.

"What the hell are you doing to her!" Carson tried to push past Tony but he kept him held back. "Let her go!"

They started leading Wanda towards one of the vans and tried to look at him from over her shoulder, to tell him it was alright but when she turned the agent shoved her forwards, telling her to keep moving.

She didn't resist. She knew that it only worsen the situation. There was nothing she could do now. Even if she would like nothing more than to beat the shit out of the agents that seemed to think tossing her around like a ragdoll was acceptable.