"I wanted to know when he would release the new edition of Icha Icha books?" Ashara asked, holding the cursed book in her hands in front of her chest.

This caused Naruto and Kurama to freeze in place; for a long moment, Naruto was sure he had heard his friend wrong, he closed his eyes tightly, almost expecting it to be a bad dream, and once he opened them, he would see that it was just that.

Opening them, he saw Asha still holding the book in her hands and smiling innocently towards him; for some reason, that made Naruto's blood turn cold as ice.

He opened his mouth to speak, to say anything, but no words were coming out; the only thing coming out were a few whimpers.

Finally, understanding this was true and not a dream.

"WHAT!!"

"WHAT!!?"

Naruto and Kurama screamed out loud, gaining the attention of many people around them.

Fuu covered her ears with her hands shaking her head, knowing this reaction would come.

When Ashara first started reading the stupid books a few months ago, Fuu had been wondering if the books were notes and tips to help in Fuinjutsu since Ashara has been this much invested only in Fuinjutsu, sure she trained her sword fighting, her Ninjutsu, and her Genjutsu a little, but nowhere near the level of Fuinjutsu.

When Fuu had taken the book at night and opened it to read it, within the first five pages, she understood what the book was all about and had screamed in the middle of the night, causing Ashara to wake up and look around for anyone immediately.

It had taken half an hour for Ashara to understand that Fuu had screamed because of the book.

Now, Fuu was waiting for the upcoming storm between the two.

"Why are you reading that garbage?!" Naruto half-shouted pointing the finger at the book.

This caused Ashara to clench her teeth. Fuu covered her ears again.

"THIS IS NOT GARBAGE. THIS... IS ... ART" She shouted

Naruto looked even more confused and lost of words, looking at Asha, who was performing some pre-rehearsed victory dance complete with confetti and a large sign that read.

"This Is True ART!' in big, bold letters.

Fuu had closed her eyes in complete shame, shaking her head, looking at her now; both Kurama and Chomei were thinking the same thing.

"Matatabi and her would be perfect for each other"

Naruto groaned after hearing Kurama saying that. He started murmuring something about killing a particular toad.

"Okay, enough with this, as for toad-Jiji, he's out of the village right now," Naruto said, lowering Ashara's hands.

She whined that Jiraiya-sensei wasn't around but hoped he would be around until the End of Chunin Exams.

Seeing that the situation was back to ... 'normal'. Fuu walked over to them and put a hand on both of their shoulders. Turning to look at her, she smiled.

"How about we visit the shops now" she suggested, and they started walking towards the shops.

Fuu saw many shops, but none had anything that interesting; some had souvenirs; soon, they visited the fifth shop filled with different decorations. This one had a large red carpet on the floor decorated to look like flames.

Walking inside, Fuu saw small necklaces behind glass; she eyed each one and saw one that caught her attention.

This one looked like a butterfly with green wings and a blue body. She opened the glass and took it in her hand to examine it more closely, her face beamed.