Fuu, on the other hand, nudged Naruto gently, making him turn to her.

"How old exactly is that, cat? You said Tsunade-sama had chased the cat as well... so that begs the question how old is she?" Fuu asked, wondering.

Naruto just shrugged his shoulders, not knowing the answer.

"Who knows, I asked Tsunade-baa-chan the same question, but she just laughed and said 'I don't know myself, all I remember that cat had been around even when my grandfather was alive, according to Sarutobi-sensei' " Naruto explained, and they returned to eating the second bowl of Ramen.

After another hour of eating, they were finally done.

"30 bowl Naruto. Next time I will beat you," Ashara stated as they were walking away from Ichiraku.

Fuu turned to them, "Thank You for the delicious food, Teuchi-san", she said, smiling and waving at them; Naruto and Asha did the same before they turned and decided to visit other places in the Village.

"Naruto-kun, you told us, that Konoha had a beautiful sunset from the top of the Hokage mountain," Fuu said, walking close to Naruto.

"Well, yes, we can go once it is close to sunset," Naruto said, agreeing and looking at the sun still high in the sky; if he had to guess, he would say it was around 5 pm to 6 pm.

"Very well, I want to see other stores around the Village", Fuu suggested, and they soon started making their way towards the other stores of the Village.

While walking there, Asha noticed a few cold stares towards Naruto, she leaned closer to him, and her other hand was resting on the small punch around her thighs that carried several seals with weapons.

Naruto noticed her tense muscles and grabbed her hand with his making her cheeks slightly blush.

Holding his hand made her feel like a fire was turning inside; her tummy felt funny, like butterflies.

She knew what it was, and her eyes went to his defied muscles around his arm; his clothes covered his stomach; she knew he was very muscular and wondered just how much stronger Naruto had gotten since the last time.

Just the thought of his body made her cheeks blush even more, turning crimson red.

"Don't worry about that, they can send their hatred towards me as much as they want, but they will never be as happy as I am right now", Naruto responded, giving her a reassuring... beautiful smile.

Fuu felt touched to know that Naruto was happy because of her and Ashara.

Suddenly Ashara remembered something that she had wanted to ask Naruto for some time now.

"Naruto, do you know if Jiraiya-sama is in the village?" She asked while smiling slyly with a husky tone; this caused Naruto to raise his eyebrows for two reasons.

What was up with that smile and that ... tone?!

Why his godfather? Naruto knew Toad-Jiji had taught Asha a few things about Fuinjutsu and wondered if she wanted to be taught more since Jiraiya was a master in Fuinjutsu.

The question caused Fuu to sigh and roll her eyes in annoyance; Naruto noticed this and saw her murmuring something under her breath.

"Oh No," both Kurama and Chomei thought at the same time.

"Why?" Naruto asked with insecurity in his tone; a small part of him dreaded what the reason could be.

Ashara put her hand on a pouch behind her and pulled out a book written by Jiraiya.