Chapter 1- Drunk Riddhu

Hey guys so the most adorable drunk scene of Riddhima was during Ishangre wedding, I wanted to write another scene with drunk Riddhima.

Riddhima had decorated the room and the only thing left was the chocolate cake she had made for Vansh, she took it out of the fridge and was going back to her room, when she heard Ishani and Vansh talking,

I- Bhai..yeh dekho proof woh Riddhima aaj bhi aapki jassosi karti hain. She showed him the video and left from there smriking.

V- Yeh tumne aacha nahi kiya Riddhima, I told you na I hate being betrayed. Ab tumhe saaza mil ke rahegi.

Riddhima went back to their room, she was sad but part of her was angry at how come he believes everything his family says in an instant but when she says something he shouts, she was pacing around when she saw the bottle of whiskey.

R-(thinks) Thoda sa pi lete hun, waise bhi Vansh ke gusse ka samna karne mein strength milegi.

One glass turned into several and she was giggling and Dadi came in with food and Vansh was behind her,

R- Dadiiii..🥰🥰

D- Riddhima beta kya hua?

R- Dadi..yeh Vansh hain na jab dekho mujhpe chillata rehthe hain. Aur merko kitni gussa bhi karta hain..

D- 🤨🤨🤨

V- Dadi aapki iski baat mat suno.

R- Dekho Dadi abhi bhi gussa kar raha hain..🥺🥺

D- Vansh, isko itna mat pareshaan kar samjha..nahi toh mar kahyega..

V- Ji..aap jao Dadi rest karo. Mein sambalta hun isse.

Riddhima was still giggling and prancing around, Vansh looked on confused and then saw the whiskey bottle half finished,

V( thinks) Yeh ladki puri pagal hain..Riddhima idhar aao.

R- Na..mein nahi aati, tum bure ho..bahut bure..monster..

He didn't know why he always got triggered when she called him a monster, he pulled her close harshly and grabbed her cheeks,

V- Mein bura hun? Aur jo tum meri jassosi karti ho uska kya? You think I am a murderer na..

R- N..no..I wanted to prove to everyone that you are innocent..mere Vanshu bura nahi hain..

V- Vanshu?

R- Haan toh tum bhi mujhe sweetheart bulate ho..she was playing with buttons on his shirt..he smiled slightly, his anger melting a bit he knew he had a chance to get her to tell the truth..

V- Sweetheart..

R- Hmm..

V- Tum meri gaadi ki dikki mein kyun thi..

R- Mein nahi aayi thi..yeh sab uss Aryan aur gold ki dukkan ka kaam hain..

V- But why would they do that.

Riddhima pushed him a bit, and wobbles and goes to the dresser and tried to open jewelry box, but didn't budge..

R- Vanshu..yeh kholo na..khul nahi raha🥺🥺😒😒

V- Sweetheart, ulta khologi toh nahi khulne wala..he opened and she picked up her bangle and took it a chip from it..

R- Yeh chip hain, isme tum Ragini ko dara hain..jo I think Aryan ne video banayi thi..islye..they wanted to kidnap me for this chip..

Vansh made her sit on the bed and looked at the video, he was beyond furious everyone was trying to betray him, but suddenly he felt something wet on his cheeks

R- Hahahahaha..🤪🤪🤪 yeh chocolate kitna aacha lag raha hain tum pe.

V- You..

Riddhima applied more chocolate on his face, he pulled her closer and rubbed his cheeks with her, and he kissed her slowly her hands went to his shirt trying to open it but he stopped her,

V- No, Riddhima you are not in your senses..

R- You don't love me na..

V- No, Sweetheart, I do but abhi it's not the right time..waise this chocolate cake is very tasty.

R- Thank you, I made it for you..

He smiled he felt happy that someone took care of his feelings, and he also decided to check into the CCTV FOOTAGE..and if they are blaming his sweetheart for nothing then he will definitely punish them..

They both freshened up quickly and for the first time Riddhima slept hugging him, but Vansh chuckled knowing she will definitely shout at him tomorrow 🤪🤣🤣

Ps- Hey guys hope you like, also I telling you this before hand I am not comfortable writing hardcore mature scenes..so no request of that types..please comment..