nineteen.

the days flew by, faster than they expected.

promotions for their song are almost finished and currently, this is going to be their last stage for this era. they enjoyed it a lot, to say the least, being that this is their first regular album to be produced. not only that, but their fans too, seeing them cheer the fan chant while they're performing excites them so much.

for the last time, they bowed and smiled at the fans as confetti showers them. the lights are finally closing and they take this as a cue to leave the stage.

once they finally made their way backstage, staff and their managers greeted them with a smile. some of them complimented the members, some congratulated them.

the group said their thank yous and went back to their dressing room. when they opened the room, they saw that they're the only people inside, this made chenle and jaemin cheer, "can't wait for our paycheck!" both of them said in unison.

donghyuck giggles when he remembered that's exactly what johnny said when nct 127's promotion finished.

the past weeks are surely tiring yet fun for them. they quickly changed from their stage outfits to a more comfy ones, their manager also visited them inside their dressing room to give them iced coffees just to freshen up.

by now, all of them are eager to go home as it's almost getting night time.

the three, renjun, chenle, and jisung took their leave first, going to the parking lot where they had their van waiting for them, before jeno, and jaemin did. 

before jaemin can even close the room's door, he looked back and searched for something or more specifically, for someone, "where's mark and donghyuck hyung?" he asked jeno that looked back at him.

jeno only looked at him confused, "didn't notice them," he told and tried to peek inside the room, "didn't they left first? no?"

the two only looked at each other more confused. jaemin decided to just close the door and said, "yeah, let's just check at the parking lot." jeno agreed before they went off.

-----

"shh..." mark placed his index finger on his lips as he looks at the younger in front of him, "don't talk."

the tanned male looked up at the older with his innocent eyes, confused. they're inside the fitting room—the room was small, it was clearly made for only one person to change their clothes—their bodies pressed together while trying to keep themselves quiet.

mark finally lands his hand on the younger's waist, breaking the invisible gap between them while his other hand is on donghyuck's mouth, covering it.