twelve.

the moment the song finished, all of their bodies plopped down on the floor of the dancing room trying to catch their breath. 

the three—jisung, chenle, and jaemin had their backs pressed on the cold floor. jeno and renjun stood up to go get a water bottle, and donghyuck looking straight at his reflection on the mirror that is also looking back to him.

"let's try again." mark said, walking back towards the speaker but just before he could play the sound again, he received a whine from other members.

jisung lifts his upper body up, now sitting on the ground, "hyung, can we rest for at least for a minute." the younger pleads.

"hyung, chill for a second." jeno said, gulping down the water.

the older brushed his fingers through his hair, while he lets out a heavy sigh. he gave them a small nod before sitting on the floor with his legs crossed. he signaled renjun to toss him a water bottle and the latter immediately did as what told.

the older of the group is so eager to do their whole choreography again because even after so many tries, they will always find themselves making a small mistake and just can't pinpoint what it is. they did all sorts of things such as, observing their moves through the mirror and even recording their selves on one of their phones just so they can observe what's wrong.

he sighs to himself once again, and stood up. "ready now?" mark asks again, walking towards the laptop. when he heard multiple 'yes' he pressed the play button and all of them went to their own respective position.

their dance went on. they can't say they had the most flawless flow but it's a dance practice anyway, they still have plenty of time before their final comeback and they can still make a few more adjustments later on.

all of them looked at each other in the mirror, confused. "hyung, you're supposed to be here." jisung looked at donghyuck through the mirror, and points at the center.

donghyuck didn't even realize that it was the chorus part and he was supposed to be in the center yet he found himself at the very back of his other members, "o-oh right!" he awkwardly smiled, and they continued.

this whole time, donghyuck tries his best to put his mind in their choreography only.

donghyuck was acting strange and they know that, they notice it. every dance practice the tanned male will always childishly runs around, laughing here and there and the only person that will light up the temperature around him.

surely his behavior did not go unnoticed by the members.

"donghyuck it's your part now." renjun spoke in the middle of their choreo also looking at the said male through the mirror.

"h-huh?" donghyuck finally snaps out,  "oh yeah..." he quickly went to his spot.

mark halts on his place before going back to the laptop to stop the music, catching the members' attention. he brushed his fingers through his hair, trying to his best to control his frustration. "donghyuck, are you okay?" he looked at the tanned male, "you kept making mistakes."