twenty-nine.

"nct 127, together with nct dream are spotted in busan, it was rumored that they went on a private trip and are now heading back in seoul."

------

closing his phone off, taeyong sighed as he massaged his forehead. doyoung beside him noticed and can't help but to ask, "you saw the news?" he bitterly chuckles, shaking his head in disbelief.

it was spread all around their social media. "i bet someone might've followed us here." johnny comments and the two just agreed.

this was not new to them anymore. wherever they go, cameras will always follow them—it's understandable since they're idols, people will always find a way to follow them, yet, at the same time, they still don't want their privacy to be invaded.

"let's not pay attention to that anymore," as the oldest of the group, taeil suggests, trying to cool the members' minds, "we're about to go home anyway."

they decided to close their phones and get off social media for a while and get back to the house to check on the members.

as taeil said, they're about to go home meaning they reached the last day of their vacation week. they felt was for leaving this house and the comfort it gave them, they'll going to miss the fun together they created here. taeyong's suggestion was surely a good idea to have a get-together and let the members be closer to each other since they live in different dorms and don't see each other that often.

everyone is busy cleaning their room and packing their things so they won't forget anything.