nine.

now that the preparations for the comeback started, both mark and donghyuck decided to pack their things to bring to the dreamies dorm as early as possible. 

finally arriving in the said dorm, they opened the unlocked door and expecting anyone to help them but they only saw the dreamies sitting on the couch, still not stopping their gaming session, "a little help?" the older of the group asks, it really feels like they were a ghost when they entered, not a single one of them greeted them—just continuing what they're doing.

"oh you guys are here?" jeno appears from behind the wall, adjusting his glasses.

"yeah, now please help us." donghyuck replies, trying his hard to carry his duffle bug but his arms seem like it's going to fall off from his body any second.

jeno giggles, "you see this?" he slaps his biceps before easily grabbing both of their bags, flexing his muscles while he's at it which causes donghyuck to release a small laugh. "guys, mark hyung and donghyuck are here!"

jeno drops their bag in their own room. they jolt their heads towards the direction and saw both donghyuck and mark standing in front of the front door.

"why are you guys playing late at night?" the older of the group scolds, walking towards the living room, sitting on one of the largest couches. "we have a schedule tomorrow."

"this is an energy booster hyung!" jisung reasons out. you can say gaming every late at night is one of their routines now, not a single night passes without them staying up all night gaming.

he saw jisung, jaemin, and chenle on the floor playing with their game controllers, meanwhile, he saw renjun sitting on one of the single couch reading a book, how can he even focus when these three here are constantly shouting? mark thought.

jeno then came running towards the living room, "guys quit playing," he blocks the tv, "let's watch a movie." jeno suggests and it does seem like a good idea for the three.

chenle then grabs the remote and then turns the game off and immediately went to netflix but not a single movie came into his head, "but what movie though." he pauses and then turns around to looks at his hyungs.

"kissing booth!"

"uh, bridgeton..?"

"the notebook!"

the three; jeno, jaemin, and jisung shouts in chorus making it impossible for the chinese male to understand what they just said, "can you guys please speak one by one?"

"pass me the remote," jisung stands up, walking towards the smaller in attempt to snatch the remote, "we're watching the notebook—"

"that's boring!" jeno fought and makes his way towards the two younger, "let's watch, kissing booth instead." just when he's about to get the remote off chenle's hand, the younger was fast enough to swat his hands away.

jaemin took the lead and shook his head, "how about no?" he butts in, "we're watching bridgeton tonigh—"

"now that's just about sex!" jisung argues, blocking jaemin's way that's about to take the remote away from chenle.

mark only shook his head at the three in disbelief, arguing like 9-year-olds in the middle of the night, they probably woke up the other people living beside their dorm, mark thought. he went back on his phone, lazily going through his social media just to kill some time.