three.

once the cue was heard, all of the lights suddenly turns on and the crowds immediately go wild as they observe the kpop group that appeared on the top of the stage. as soon as the music started, fans then started cheering the fan chants; a wave of light stick then started.

"as expected from taeyong hyungwoah!" jaemin's eyes sparkle when taeyong suddenly made an unexpected step from their choreo, "jeno did you see that?!" jaemin shouts at jeno that is sitting beside him, while rapidly pats his arm.

meanwhile, jeno just nods, too focused on their hyungs performing on the stage-and also he cannot hear jaemin that clearly.

"their choreography is hard!" chenle comments, looking at them with awe, "jisung look! jisung loo"

"i can also do that too, you know?" jisung brags. meanwhile, chenle looks at the younger with a smile on his face as he saw how cute jisung is right now.

patting his head, "of course, you can." the older giggles.

every time a specific member goes up in the center and shows the fans their main point of the choreo, the cheers got louder than it was at first as they swing their light sticks as if their life depends on it.

there even the part when mark and donghyuck came up in the center and do their part together which made the fans so hyped up—i mean, it's markhyuck we're talking about here, of course, the fans are going to love it.

jaemin looks at—what he likes to call markhyuck on the big screen with a wide smile, "haechan hyung is surely liking that part of the choreo." jaemin shouts.

jaemin's statement made four of them laughed while looking at the big screen. oh, poor donghyuck, without a doubt they're going to tease the life out of donghyuck.

and obviously, they're also going to tell both of them about how crazy the fans are every time mark and donghyuck appear on the big screen.

just then, bits and pieces of confetti are now showering the kpop group as they finished the choreo with fans shouting for the last time as mark and donghyuck, once again appears on the big screen as ending fairies.

"what a good pair." jaemin comments.

------

five of the nct dream members claps their hands as they greeted their hyungs that is walking back towards their dressing room.

"as expected from our hyungs!" chenle congratulates taeyong and jaehyun that are now walking in front of him, "good job!" chenle said, and he received a pat on the head by jaehyun.

tossing his hands on the air, jaemin then makes a handshake with johnny, "that was so good, man!" jaemin said in english which made the taller giggle.

"of course, man!" johnny said back, in english too.

"oh?" jungwoo made a sound, as he looks at a figure, that's just the same height as him. "our baby jisung, is here?" jungwoo teased, placing his hands around the younger as he leads him inside their dressing room with him.

"hyung, didn't i told you already?" jisung whines, "i'm not a baby anymore!"

other members of nct 127 then came inside the dressing room, also not forgetting to say thank yous to their dongsaengs.