twenty-two.

taeyong's eyes explored around, trying to see if all of the members are here, i mean keeping up with thirteen men is hard. after doing a headcount with the members, taeyong said, "someone's missing." and looked around more.

"oh, mark's not here yet." johnny informed, "he said he's going to buy something real quick."

the leader furrowed his brows, "alone?!" he panicked, what if fans started following him? taeyong thought to himself and started to panic more, "is he with anyone? a manager?"

the taller only shook his head, "no, he was already running when i met him here."

taeyong shook his head and brushed his fingers through his hair, stressed, "this kid." he mumbles under his breath. "i'll wait for mark here, you guys can get inside the van now."

the members did as what the leader told and started finding their comfortable spots for the long ride. but donghyuck on the other hand left standing behind the older. taeyong seem to notice the younger's presence behind him and turned around, "hyuckie?" he started while looking at him confused, "do you need anything?"

yet donghyuck only shook his head, his eyes continues to look at the distance, "i'm waiting for mark hyung." he simply said, eyes not leaving the narrow path in front of him.

the younger's statement made taeyong chuckle. he forgot how donghyuck adores mark so much, "it's fine, hyuck, i'll wait for him here," the older told, "how about reserve a seat for him inside?"

the younger seem to like the idea, so he nodded and went inside the van. he sat on the third row where there's still a large space for two seats, so he settled on the right side, reserving the seat for mark on the left side.

when taeyong can finally see mark's figure coming running down in his direction, he lets out a sigh and waits for him to get closer. the younger was holding a white plastic bag and was about to ask what did he bought but he knew he need to scold the younger first.

"where were you?" taeyong greeted him, settling both of his hands on his sides, "and you even went out without someone with you? what if fans just started—"

"hyung, it's fine-i'm fine." mark cuts him off with a smile, "i just went to the nearest convenience store to buy uh... s-snacks... for the trip." he told while trying to hide the plastic bag behind him.

the older shook his head and released a chuckle. now that he can relax, "okay then," he nods and slings his arms around mark's neck, "let's get in, everyone's waiting for you."

----