twenty-three.

while the rest of the members decided to finally go for a swim on the beach, there's these two—donghyuck and mark left in their room.

taeyong and jaehyun—whose rooms are just beside them—invited the two for a swim but the younger told them that they're going to be unpacking their things and cleaning up their room. their excuse seemed to successfully convince the two. so now here they are, with donghyuck sitting on mark's lap and had his arms wrapped around the older's neck.

"do you miss me, mark hyung?" donghyuck asked, tilting his head while observing the latter's face.

the older was taken aback at first but a smirk soon made its way on his lips. he didn't think twice to wrap his hands around donghyuck's waist and pulled him closed to his body, breaking the invisible gap between them.

"all of a sudden?" he said in between his giggles, "i thought you said we're going to unpack our things?" he asked, reminding donghyuck about what he said to taeyong and jaehyun. mark tried to act innocent, even though he knows what the younger is up to.

the older's statement made donghyuck whine and purposely bounced on mark's lap, catching a groan from the latter, "but this is more fun..." he said in between his whines.

now donghyuck can feel the older's grip tightening on his waist.

"and what is?" mark continued to act innocent, completely ignoring donghyuck's ass grinding on him.

donghyuck didn't say anything for a while and just looked at the older's beautiful features. he doesn't know what gotten into him that he's suddenly craving for the older's touch, but one thing he knows is because of the older's biceps peaking out of his muscle tee top.

yeah, mark changed his clothes because he thought he's about to go for a swim, not when he felt the younger pulling his arms making him fall on the edge of their bed.

which is how they ended up in this position. donghyuck knows how cautious he is every time he's with mark, especially in this situation where they're not in their dorms, of course, someone could just walk in and catch whatever they're doing, yet, donghyuck still doesn't know how to stop himself.

"hyung..." he started, dragging down his words, as his eyes traveled from the latter's face down to his biceps. he lifts his hands to come in contain with mark's skin. "you know when i see you with this top..."

"baby, we might get caught." mark finally said, still holding on to the younger's waist that's sitting on top of his member for his dear life. he too, has been craving for donghyuck's lips, ever since this morning, but he's doing good at holding himself back.

when donghyuck can feel mark detaching his body off him, he tightened his hold around the older's neck, "but i can be quiet for you!" he said while giving the older puppy eyes, "i also locked the door." he added as he avoids eye contact with the older, although it came out more like a whisper.

"you did?" mark asked, lifting donghyuck's chin with his pointer finger to make eye contact with him. donghyuck immediately nodded his head, this earned a chuckled from the older.

just then, he flipped their bodies with donghyuck now being under the older's body. oh, he loved this. this is exactly what he wants, with mark being in complete control.