twenty-one.

after their dinner together, all of them decided to wash up and went inside their respective rooms. today is saturday, and they planned to have their week vacation starting on monday, so as excited as the other members, mark immediately did what taeyong told him earlier, and called chenle.

mark's eyes roam around his room, as he waits for the person on the other line to pick up.

when the younger finally did, mark cheerfully greeted him, "chenle!"

"hyung?" chenle replied, confused, he seem excited the younger thought to himself.

"hi! what are you doing right now?" he asked.

"just get on with, hyung."

"well okay," mark playfully rolls his eyes, thankful that chenle couldn't see it, "you see, taeyong hyung planned to go on a vacation for all of us and uh—"

"vacation?!" chenle cuts the older off, shocked at mark's statement, "all of us?! we're going on a vacation? where?"

"well if you let me finish then you would know, right?" he heard a small sorry on the other line and he took this as a cue to continue what he's going to say, "as i was saying, taeyong planned a five-day vacation for all of us and that is going to start on monday. so i told him that you know a beach house we can stay in, so maybe you could tell us where the beach house is?"

"oh sweet!" chenle said, "actually, it's our beach house, hyung and it's on busan."

mark hums, thinking, "that is pretty far away..."

"well duh? that's why it's a vacation?" chenle's eyes rolls back, "it is supposed to be far away."

the attitude of this kid, i swear, mark thought to himself, "okay, okay. i get it." he responds, "oh and thank you, i'll inform taeyong hyung about this."

"got it." chenle said, "if you guys finalized it tomorrow, let me know so i can tell my mom about it."

"sure, sure. good night.." mark replied, and chenle also bid him his goodbye.

the call ended and mark took a look at the time. it was almost midnight, so he should probably rest now, he'll just tell this to taeyong as soon as he woke up tomorrow.

he settled his phone down on his side table, closing his lamp, and reached for the duvet to cover his body up, yet for some reason, his bed feels cold, it's not like what it was used to. he wasn't uncomfortable or anything, he just felt like something is missing.

just then, then he heard a knock on his door. confused, he opened his lamp again before heading towards his door.

maybe taeyong has something to ask him? he thought. but the moment he opened his door, the frown on his face was immediately replaced with a smile.

it was donghyuck standing outside of his room while hugging a pillow, "hi?" donghyuck shyly said covering half of his face with his pillow.

the older saw him wearing a loose white shirt that exposes his collarbones, and very short shorts "does my baby need anything?" mark whispers, cautious that someone might hear them, and the younger nodded. "and what could it be?"

"you." donghyuck plainly says.

mark immediately welcomed the younger in before locking the door. the older saw donghyuck jump on his bed and dived right in his covers. mark smiled and did the same.