twenty-five.

a groan fell on mark's lips as he tries to be quiet while opening the door-with his free hand as his other hands is busy clutching tight on donghyuck's waist so he wouldn't fall.

it was midnight, everyone is asleep, and he doesn't want to wake them up of course.

when the older successfully let both of them in the room, he immediately locked the door, now bringing donghyuck on the bed, placing him down slowly and carefully.

just when he's about to get up and leave, he felt a grip on his hands causing him to halt in his position. he looked down and saw donghyuck's hands on his own.

"hyung..." donghyuck voices out and lift his upper body so he's now sitting on the edge of the bed, "where are you going?" he innocently asks, looking up to the older with the best puppy eyes he can give.

"i'm gonna go change." he simply says, and now fully turns his body towards the younger. he bent down so he can match eyes with the younger. he bent down so he can match heights with him for a second, before saying, "go to sleep now."

that's the last thing he said before he took his arms off the younger's grip.

donghyuck didn't say anything, he only remained quiet while looking at mark who's digging his clothes out inside the bags that they failed to unpack earlier.

when he saw his hyung about to go in the toilet, he sprung up and chases his arms to him, which caught the older off guard, "hyung..." he calls out.

the older turned around with a frown on his face, "what is it again, hyuck?"

the said name furrowed his brows and looked at the older with glaring eyes, "hyuck?" he asked like he haven't heard that word come out of the older's mouth, "why are you calling me hyuck? a-am i not y-your baby now?"

mark sighs and dropped his clothes on the side the table. he grabs the younger by his waist, lifting him just a little to carry him back on the bed, "let's go to sleep now, shall we-"

"but you said you're going to change your clothes." donghyuck recalled back what mark said earlier when he saw him trying to tuck both of them in bed.

mark hums and nods while he lay his upper body on the pillows. he did say that. "i did." he blurts, "now go to sleep before i change clothe-"

"but i want to undress you."

the younger cuts him off again. he looked straight at the older's eyes, not breaking any eye contact.

the older then just lets out a small chuckle, "yeah right." he replied and before he can even raise the blanket donghyuck made his way on top of the older's lap, locking his arms around the older's neck.

"are you still going to leave me hanging as you did earlier?" he sternly asked. sitting dangerously close on mark's member, purposely moving his lower body like crazy. "hyung, i have my needs too... i need you-"

"haechan... baby, you're drunk." the older held him by his waist, stopping him from continuing whatever he's trying to do.