seventeen.

they all dropped their bags down on the couch, as their bodies felt tired. it was surely an eventful day today. before all of them can even go straight to their room, the oldest of the group stopped them, "guys, stop leaving your things in the living room, please." mark softly nags to his members.

all of them did as what told and walked back towards their bag, individually taking their bags with them.

meanwhile, donghyuck didn't bother to pay any attention to his members and just went straight into his shared room with mark. once he settled his bag down on the floor, he went straight to his wardrobe to change his clothes.

mark followed soon. with his light steps, he silently closed the door not forgetting to lock it before approaching the younger from behind. "hey..." he whispers down to his ears as his arms snakes around his waist. 

the small act caught the younger off guard, he turned around and looked at mark with wide eyes, "mark hyung!" donghyuck whisper shouts, he immediately checks behind the older if the door is closed. donghyuck panics, what if their members suddenly barged inside the room and saw them in this position? 

"today's a busy day and my baby must be tired, right?" the older just hums as a response while raising his brows, "what are you looking there?" mark gave an obvious pout and softly grabs the younger's chin, so they could make eye contact, "my eyes are over here."

mark took a step forward until donghyuck can feel his back pressed against their closet. the younger only looked at him, dumbfounded, "do you want me to give you another mosquito bite?" mark lowly whispers.

the younger's eyes widen, not because of the latter's question but because someone could possibly walk in or just knock on their door, "hyung..." donghyuck hesitantly says, looking around except for the older's eyes, "t-they might hear me..."

the younger's reply made mark smirk, "i guess you just have to be quiet then—"

"b-but!" donghyuck pulls mark's chin using both of his hands as he can already feel the older's mouth running down on his neck, "it's going to be hard to cover that up."

mark didn't say anything, too focused on donghyuck's facial features. so pretty, too pretty, mark thought. he grabs the younger's waist off of the closet, before carrying him up as a yelp escapes donghyuck's lips.

the older sat at the edge of his bed, while he placed donghyuck on his lap. he loves the feeling of donghyuck's thighs on him, you can say he's too addicted to that, too.

without saying anything, he leans in on donghyuck's neck, starting to place soft kisses, "mark hyung, are you even listening?" the latter nags, but his body is doing the complete opposite.

he tilts his head to give mark better access while he wraps his arms around mark's neck, even pulling him closer.

they pressed their lips to each other, kissing like they haven't tasted each other for a long time. mark's hands are busy snaking around donghyuck's back, caressing his waist, and down to his ass, pulling him down so the younger's can grind on him.

a moan immediately fell on donghyuck's lips and mark took this opportunity to insert his tongue in.

donghyuck felt dizzy at the kiss. the older always does him so well. it feels like mark's addicted to the younger's lips more than donghyuck is to mark.