four.

sitting in front of their phone, all of them cheers once the live started. they just got their first win from the music show and all of them are ready to announce it to their fans.

"nctzens!" taeyong excitedly said, raising his hands in the air, "we got our first win!" 

johnny lifts the trophy and showed it on the camera with a smile on his face, all of them then started cheering once again, observing how the views go up and the hearts too. meanwhile, jaehyun on the other side read the comment on the corner of the screen, "oh?" he makes a sound, "where's haechan?" he reads a comment out loud.

just then all of the hyungs looks around but taeyong is quick to inform, "oh, he was just changing," taeyong told, "because we just came back from practice." 

moments later, someone arrived behind the camera that made the members let out 'ahs' and 'ohs', "he's here!" taeil excitedly shouted. it was the youngest of the group haechan, wearing shorts while walking towards the couch where the members are sitting on.

"here's haechan everyone!" jaehyun said towards the camera, "oops, looks like there's no space to sit now." the older teased but the tanned male just smirked eyeing a specific figure that is surely avoiding his gaze right now.

"is that so?" donghyuck replied in a teasing way back, "then i should just sit here?" donghyuck walks towards mark, sitting on his lap as he slings his arms around the older's neck burying his face while he's at it.

"as expected from our haechan-ie..." they all shook their heads and goes back to doing their live and talking to the fans.

to think that he'll stay on the older's lap for a long time, well predictably from mark, he pushed the younger away not too harsh resulting in donghyuck falling on the ground, and the tanned immediately let out a high-pitched scream—almost too dramatically.

johnny laughs going closer to the camera, "everyone this is not what you think it is," johnny said, "they're just playing around."

the live went on with the kpop group talking about their future schedules and them endlessly thanking their fans—reading the comments here and there.

and even though donghyuck is sat so far away from mark—beside jaehyun to be exact—he can still see what's happening on the other end of the couch with the help of the phone screen, he also didn't fail to notice someone playfully teasing each other.

yuta and mark? donghyuck asks inside his head, and lets out a scoff—of course not making it obvious.

he did try to ignore it in the meantime but not when they started laughing from their teasing which not only caught donghyuck's attention but the other members too. of course, they ignored it and continue doing what they're doing but the younger on the other side started to release quiet sighs and groans.

why can't mark do the same to him?

mark is surely not a fan of skin ships, but when he does all sorts of affection towards the older, he pushes him away, yet not with the other members. donghyuck pouts at the thought and for the whole live he'll only give small talks and jokes and that's it.

you know? he's used to mark rejecting his affection but today he just can't help but to feel jealous, especially when he saw mark all smiley while his hyungs teases him.