end.

after a few days of staying in their dorm, all of the hyungs finally decided to head out, as they assumes that no one is probably going to follow them.

mark, that just came out from the kitchen, saw his hyungs fully dressed so he assumed that they were going somewhere, "oh? where are you guys going?" mark asked, walking closer towards them.

"we're going to get some groceries since we noticed we're running out of stock." taeyong replied while fixing his shoe.

"really? am i coming with you?" the younger curiously asked, just in case they were just waiting for him to wake up.

johnny shook his head, and peeked at mark, "no, it's fine, go ahead and rest."

mark only nodded as a response. when he saw all of the members gathered around the door and only leaving him inside the dorm, made him pout at the thought. "are you guys sure it's safe to be outside?" mark asked once again, bringing up the fact that they got followed on their private trip and also trying to change the olders' minds.

"manager hyung is coming with us, so it's fine." jaehyun replied and by now all of them are already outside. "and don't worry, you're not alone in the dorm. donghyuck is still sleeping in his room, don't do anything though." the older added before shooting the younger a small wink and locking the door.

leaving a blushing mark inside the kitchen.

mark stood there with a stupid smile on his face while staring at a blank wall. when he finally snapped out from his thoughts, he shook his head and brushed a hand through his hair. "w-what does he mean by that?" he asked himself.

brushing those sinful thoughts away, he finally got back to what he was here for. oh right, he was about to get himself a glass of water but his hyungs just distracted him from doing so.

quickly doing that. once he got himself a pitcher of water and a cup, he poured a generous amount before gulping it all down.

"should i check on him." he was once again talking to himself. "why not, we're the only ones here anyway." he smirked at himself.

leaving the kitchen, he made light steps towards donghyuck's door and stopped just in front. he was thinking whether to knock or just open the door, but on second thought, he just knocked.

"baby?" he voiced out as he softly knocks on his door, "can i come in?" he rested his ears against the door, waiting for a reply but he didn't get one.

he assumes his lover is still sleeping, so he decided to just open the door. the sight of donghyuck peacefully sleeping on his bed greeted him that almost made him melt.

a smile formed on his lips, as he calmly joins his boyfriend on the bed. he wrapped his arms around donghyuck's small waist, resting his head on his left arm, as he started playing with donghyuck's soft lock on the other. "good morning, baby." he whispers.

this made donghyuck stir in his sleep, his body now slowly facing mark's to try to find another comfortable spot.