twenty-eight.

a wind-cold brushing over taeyong's face is the reason why he suddenly woke up. his eyes opened and immediately scanned his surroundings.

the first thing he saw is the fire already running out from the campfire they set up earlier, maybe that was the reason why they suddenly felt cold, he also noticed his members being asleep. he slowly got up from his seat and approached doyoung.

"hey..." he whispers, softly shaking the other to wake him up. "wake up, it's getting cold out here."

the male slowly opens his eyes and looked around. taeyong also decided to wake the other members up so they can sleep comfortably inside the house.

"jaemin-ah... wake up." he rubs the younger's hair in an attempt to wake him up and he did. so are the other members that have their heads on jaemin's shoulder also managed to wake up.

once the leader finally saw that the members are all woken up, they started packing their things with them—like their hoodies, and paddings—and after that, they started slowly dragging themselves towards the warmth of the beach house.

"jisung can you walk on your own for a second." jaemin whines, trying to free his shoulder from the taller, yet, jisung just shook his head.

"i didn't even realize i fell asleep." johnny shivered, brushing his fingers through his hair.

taeil beside him nodded at the taller's statement, "yeah, same." the older blurts out, digging his hands inside his pockets in an attempt to warm his hands.

"the wind earlier felt nice that may be the reason why i fell asleep." doyoung told, also shivering from the cold.

"i didn't notice mark and hyuckie here," taeyong told the three walking behind him. "do you think they went inside first?" he assumed—i mean the two could probably go for a midnight stroll beside the beach, taeyong thought to himself.

"they probably did." jaehyun suddenly butts in, and he received a small nod from the leader.

johnny on the other side averts his head towards the male, and looked at him with yet another frowned face, "and where did you come from again?"

taeyong, that is walking in front of the members was the first person to draw closer towards the door. he grabs the doorknob slowly twisting the door open.

"oh." their small talks from earlier immediately got cut off when they saw the sight of donghyuck sitting on mark's lap.

"oh—hyung?" mark voiced out.

"did we interrupt something...?" jaemin slowly asked, while the other four—renjun, jeno, chenle, and jisung—stands behind him.

with donghyuck's face buried on the older's neck, mark was the only one who was awkwardly staring at his hyung, "you guys finally woke up?"