fifteen.

he raised his brows at donghyuck while tucking his hair that's blocking the younger's eyes, "why would you be dreaming?"

"because this always happens to me!" he whisper-shouts, his eyes can't make eye contact with the older instead it's wandering around the whole room, "you will do things that will give me butterflies, and then after that, i'm going to dream about you..."

the frown immediately fades away on the older's face and a smirk made its way on his lips, "so you think this is a dream?"

"because, it is!" the younger fought, "i always dream of you, not only that, but i don't know how to act whenever you're near me because i always think of things with yo—"

while donghyuck is busy blabbering, mark's eyes are busy watching the latter's lips, he wonders how it tastes like. his hand slowly made its way on donghyuck's nape, and to cut the younger's words off, mark made their lips connected, it wasn't too long but it wasn't that short either, he just wants to prove donghyuck this is not some fantasy type of dream.

"you still think this is a dream?" mark questions, intently looking at the donghyuck's lips, like he still have no plans on stopping. 

donghyuck only looked at the older, it feels real—too real. this wasn't a dream, mark really did in fact did kiss him, like he always does in his dreams.

mark saw the flustered look on donghyuck's face that made him smile, did he finally realize? he thought.

"so you always think and dream about me, huh?" the older managed to tease, causing donghyuck to blush.

he thought it was all a dream so he let his mouth run like that and say things in front of the older that he just needs to keep himself. he thought he was going to wake up the moment mark kissed him, but it's the complete opposite.

donghyuck rapidly blinks in panic, now, how is he going to explain this? "hyung... i-i—"

but before donghyuck can even say something mark cut him off, once again, "is that the reason why you're avoiding me?" mark continues to ask.

donghyuck is left with no choice but to say the truth, he slowly nods before saying "yes..."

"well then," mark paused, his body started moving his body forward and by now donghyuck's back is met with the wall, "can you tell what's on your dream?"

the younger blushed and avoids the older's gaze. he started to remember the very first moment he's with mark at the bar and indirectly confessed to the older. that specific night is also the night he had a wet dream of mark. he's still embarrassed everytime he thinks of it, but the situation he is right now, he really could care less.

donghyuck felt his body being pushed inside his room and hungry lips chasing his own. he saw a small glimpse of the figure in front of him until his waist is being pulled towards the body.

"m-mark hyung?" donghyuck calls out and he received a hum, "what are we doing?" he asked in between their breathless kiss. 

he remember how his dream started very vividly. when he told mark about it, he halts for a second and waits for the older's reaction yet he only saw the sight of mark looking down on his lips.