twenty-four.

eventually, they finally finished grilling all of the foods and were just preparing all of the utensils and other drinks for the members. it's getting nighttime now anyway, so they're sure that the guys are about to get off the pool anytime soon.

however, a figure that came walking towards the tent caught their attention.

with heavy stomps, donghyuck made his way on the tents beside the beach and sat near a vacant chair—which is beside jaehyun—and squeezed himself beside the older as he crossed his arms on his chest before letting out a heavy sigh.

"what's wrong with him." doyoung asked mark, sneakily eyeing haechan who has an expressionless face on display.

mark looked back at what the older was looking and there he saw donghyuck sitting beside jaehyun looking grumpy as hell. he shook his head and chuckled at how cute the younger looks right now but eventually got back to what he's doing.

"you're not going to answer?" doyoung asked the younger in front of him since he knows mark is only with the younger earlier yet he only gained a shrug from the other.

but if you look closely, a smirk started slowly appearing on mark's lips... just need to hide away so they won't question it.

sooner, the sky got a little darker and the sun is finally setting, the lights around the place also started lighting up. the members decided to finally get off the pool and approach the tent that's not too far away from the beach and there they saw foods placed on a table, waiting for them.

"let's eat?" doyoung offered, and the other members agreed. although, some of the members decided to wash up first before eating their dinner—mostly the hyungs.

"thanks hyung!" jisung said as he knows doyoung was the one who mainly prepared the food while he get himself a piece of meat. the other dreamies started saying their thank yous as well and doyoung can just about to explode with cuteness here and there.

they all took their seats at the table to enjoy the rest of their meal. while the other members were busying eating their food, jaemin noticed someone sitting on the other side of the table with an expressionless face on, "what happened to you?" jaemin approached taking a seat next to donghyuck, yet the other didn't bother to say anything.

soon then, jeno also approached the two with renjun following behind him.

"what's up." jeno said, taking another seat and by now, the three are circling the tanned male.

"who are we fighting?" renjun teased before taking a bite of his food. he too also noticed donghyuck's grumpy-looking face, it's almost like he's ready to fight someone.

yet they didn't receive any reply from the tanned male as he only continued to glare at a specific figure across the room. the number of curses he's throwing at him in his head right now. how dare he do that.

the three noticed the younger's stare was on someone else's, so following where the younger's eyes are at, the three finally realized what's going on.