eight.

donghyuck felt his body being pushed inside his room and hungry lips chasing his own. he saw a small glimpse of the figure in front of him until his waist is being pulled towards the body.

"m-mark hyung?" donghyuck calls out and he received a hum, "what are we doing?" he asked in between their breathless kiss. 

the older pushed the younger onto the wall, closing the door by his feet. now finally giving all of his attention to donghyuck, "i have no idea..." mark said as he catches donghyuck's lips once again, and the younger gladly welcoming mark's tongue inside his mouth.

"but i'm just letting you know, i'm not stopping any time now."

mark pins donghyuck's head on the wall to deepens their kiss. their hands started roaming around each other's body, with mark bucking his hips towards the younger.

donghyuck wrapped his arms around the older as he pulls donghyuck's figure away from the wall, mark led the younger towards the bed, guiding the younger on his lap, their lips did not pull away for just a second.

he reaches for the older's leather jacket, immediately peeling them off of his body.

without a warning, donghyuck grinds his hips on mark's lower area, catching him off guard, "you started this, now hurry up." donghyuck shakily breaths out.

mark smirks at the younger's word and attached their lips back, once again. his hands are now busy undoing donghyuck's belt and pants. after successfully doing it, he slowly placed donghyuck on the bed as he started doing the same to his pants.

now hovering on the younger, he started ghosting his lips on donghyuck's but has no plans to came in contact with donghyuck's lips. another smirk appears on his lips when a whine fell off the younger's mouth.

"why? what happened?" mark asks, looking at the younger with furrowed brows, trying to act innocent.

"m-mark hyung..." donghyuck whimpers, rolling his hips up to came in contact with the older's.

both of their pants just got discarded from their body, but mark here still has a lot of plans teasing the younger. his smirk grew bigger and bigger every time donghyuck's whines and whimpers.

at this point, donghyuck started growing impatient, small tears started falling out of his eyes. he just wanted mark to touch him so bad.

he opens his legs for mark to take the hint, and thankfully mark did. the older grinds himself on the younger—making sure to take everything slowly—resulting in donghyuck letting out a moan of pleasure.

"so sensitive for me..." mark whispers, his voice coming out lower than the younger expected.

the older started lowering himself, stopping just in front of donghyuck's hole, "donghyuck is this okay for you?" he asks, and the younger vigorously nods, eyes shutting tight close.

"donghyuck?" the older calls out again, but for some reason, his voice feels like it's from far away, "donghyuck..?"

the said name did not pay attention, donghyuck continuously crying out in pain while bucking his hips up. "m-mark hyung, please..."

"donghyuck." he heard his name, once again.