twenty-six.

the sunlight illuminating the whole room was what made donghyuck stir from his bed. slowly lifting his eyelids, he first examines the room, and the first thing he saw are clothes on the floor and at the end of the bed which made him look down on his own body. lifting the duvet, he saw himself only wearing shorts and a plain white shirt and he can tell that it's not even his by how large it is on him, it's obviously from mark.

did he put that on himself last night?

gradually turning his body around, he saw an empty space beside his bed. he pouted and assumed that the older woke up first before him.

the room still felt cold for some reason and the bed feels extra comfy so this made it harder for the tanned male to leave the bed, yet, when he saw the time on his phone, it was best to leave the room.

after what feels like an hour to sprung his body up from the bed, he finally approached the bedroom door and went straight downstairs.

approaching the kitchen, he met his hyungs—doyoung, taeyong, and mark talking to each other while eating toasts.

"good morning," he greeted them, looking at his hyungs with a cheeky smile. his eyes immediately landed on mark that is leaning against the counter and without thinking twice, he immediately wrapped his arms around the male's waist, giving him a morning hug, "and good morning, mark hyung."

mark looked down and shoots him a small smile, "morning, sunshine." he whispers and brushed the younger's bangs while the two hyungs are busy preparing breakfast for donghyuck.

"and you're finally awake." taeyong looked back and greeted him too, "most of them are still asleep upstairs but the dreamies are hanging on the pool but anyway, cmon, let's eat." he offered.

doyoung gave him a plate of toast that he prepared earlier while the younger is still asleep. "does your head hurts?"

donghyuck took the plate and at the same time, he shook his head at his hyung's question, "no, why?" the younger looked at him confused.

"well, you drank a lot yesterday." taeyong said, thinking about the full bottle of beer donghyuck was holding last night.

he started looking around, avoiding his hyungs' eye contact. oh yeah, he did remember that, it's surprising that his head didn't hurt and he also didn't get drunk... now remembering the things that happened last night, made him blush.

"oh yeah... but i-it doesn't hurt actually..." he shoots the two of them a nervous smile and immediately took another bite of the toast in an attempt to hide the redness of his cheeks.

expecting that, that's where the conversation ends, well donghyuck thought wrong. "did you know how funny you look?" doyoung teased, letting out small chuckles and also made taeyong laugh when he remembered last night's event, "was surprised where you pulled that bottle of beer from." the older said in between his laughs.

their breakfast went on, with mostly taeyong and doyoung leading the conversation while the two—haechan and mark—nervously stood in front of them, nervous about what topic of conversation can they pull out.