one.

"and that's a wrap!"

both their manager and dance instructor said, looking at the kpop group through the mirror, "you guys did well today," one of their managers told, "let's do well tomorrow." he smiled at all of them.

waving his hand in the air, bidding goodbye as he walked out of the dance practice room, "thank you, manager-nim!" taeyong—nct 127's leader—shouted back as a thank you.

"tomorrow would be our last practice," their dance instructor told, packing up his things as he slings his backpack on his shoulder, "and then after that, you guys are going to be preparing for your encore stages."

all of them nod at the statement, as they eye him walking out of the room, bidding goodbye for the last time.

seeing that they're the only ones left inside, they all let out a heavy sigh as they plopped themselves flat on the floor while their sweats continuously flow down their body.

this is their everyday routine—their managers and dance instructors are very strict, especially when their comeback is near. so this specific day is really exhausting for all of them.

"pizza?" johnny asked, looking at all of his members whose bodies are one with the cold floor. "my treat."

as soon as they heard the taller's last statement, all of them said yes in unison without even thinking twice. "the last one in the room will pay half of the bill though!" johnny told, as he dashes out of the dance practice room.

the hyung line looked at each other before pushing their bodies all at once on the door. jungwoo purposely pushed jaehyun's shoulder and gave him a teasing smile, "oops, sorry." jungwoo challenged jaehyun and the older gladly accepted it as he tails behind jungwoo. 

leaving mark and haechan inside the room, too tired to work their feet. 

donghyuck grabs his hoodie and bag and looks at the older who's already making his way towards the door. hurriedly walking beside the older, he clings his arms around the older while rubbing his cheeks on mark's shoulder, "hyung..." donghyuck said in a cute tone while he rubs his cheeks on mark's shoulder.

"ugh, donghyuck-ah..." mark moves his shoulder, away from the younger, "your sweaty." mark told, his eyes not leaving his phone as he continues to walk leaving donghyuck behind.

donghyuck pouts, but a smile immediately makes its way back. he's just guessing that maybe mark is too tired to receive affection from him, well, their dance practice is hard so he knows how tiring it is for mark—and for all of the members.

snapping out from his thoughts, he followed behind the older, as clutch mark's shirt so he could catch up beside him, "wait for me!"

------