six.

flopping his body down on the soft mattress, he buries his face on the soft pillows as his hands clutch the covers tight. "one... two... three..." jeno started, not averting his eyes away from the book, "and there he goes

donghyuck released a muffled scream on the pillows as he throws his hands on the air, kicking the duvet while he's at it.

he's here back in the dream's dorm. honestly, no one's even surprised at this point, it really feels like this is donghyuck's daily routine now—they don't even have to ask why he's acting this way because they surely know the reason why.

and it's because of—

"mark fucking lee!" donghyuck shouted at the top of his lungs, his face is now facing towards up the ceiling.

meanwhile, the hyungs and chenle just go on with what they're doing, letting donghyuck on the bed have a mental breakdown.

"i knew it," jeno placed his book down and adjusts his glasses, "you didn't last for 24 hours didn't you?"

24 hours without clinging to mark? donghyuck thought. he can't even say that since it's too impossible to do and say it. "what do you even expect?" jaemin teased, releasing a sigh.

"you're too whipped for mark to even do that." renjun comments, sipping down his coffee before placing it down on the side table.

"that was such a stupid idea anyway," donghyuck replied, lifting his body up, now sitting on the bed with his arms crossed, "you guys know damn well i can't do that."

jisung that just now entered the room where he heard the screams are, looks at them with a frown on his face. chenle quickly looked at his best friend only to look back down on his phone, "don't worry too much, this is just donghyuck hyung screaming about—"

jisung put his index finger on his lips, shushing the older, "let me guess," he pointed at donghyuck, "it's about mark hyung, right?"

"i just don't get him sometimes!" donghyuck ruffled his hair when he heard the name once again, "the moment i wasn't being so clingy to him, he'll do things that makes my heart go crazy and then suddenly i feel so weak, now i found myself clinging to him again!"

whipped. the only word the members can describe donghyuck right now.

they blankly stared at donghyuck who looks like he got possessed on the bed with how his body moves up and down while his hands flew around the air, not to mention, how messy his hair is right now.

oh, what did love do to their beloved donghyuck?

jisung pursed his lips as he tried to think of how to help his hyung, "how about quit being stubborn and confess your feelings to mark hyung?"

donghyuck's mouth fell open as if he is offended and gave the younger one a look, "and what made you think i can do that?" donghyuck asks.

"oh cmon," renjun butts in, "you can kiss almost half of your members but can't admit your own feelings?"

donghyuck felt speechless with the older's statement, which made him think that renjun actually has a good point here, but still, "i-it's different... okay." he stutters, his ears even started to go red.