My eyebrows shot up in surprise, but smile immediately after. “Mathea,” the girl is currently scratching the back of her head while handling me my sweater jacket earlier. “Thank you for earlier and for this,” she shake the sweater in her hand.

“I'm giving it back now, I did not put it on. I just used it to cover my face, but if you want I can still wash it for you.” she offered but I shake my head quickly and with a swift move, I take my jacket from her.

“It's fine. You don't have to. Anyway, I hope you are alright now.” we started walking away from the counter because students are already struggling, many are still coming.

She nod her head and fix her eyeglasses. “I am fully alright now. Then! I must go. Thank you again, see you around!” she said and walk away. But my eyes did not escape her gesture, especially when I saw her glancing at my back. Where my friends are located but I am not aware.

My eyebrows furrowed. Weird.

I knotted the sleeves of my jacket after I put it on my shoulders. Taking my food and drink with me, I scan the canteen to find my friends. Because they are quite famous and all, it's not that hard for me to look at them.

When I sat down on our table, I just noticed that two girls are joining us today. I'm glad that they did not completely forgot about me and leave a seat for me. Today, I'm sitting beside Codee.

He's the first one to noticed me. He immediately smile and pinch my left cheek as soon as I reached the seat. “You're early today. We didn't saw you earlier.” he commented and I glance at Arson who's busy chitchatting with a girl. “I have that in my mind since yesterday. I don't want to get caught by the monster.” I whisper to him and he chuckled while biting his lower lip.

That made me smile. Because of yesterday's event. I felt like something big, something heavy just got lifted inside me. I felt like I'm close to the real me.

“Oh, you already got your sweater back.”

My thought of that got broke by Declan's sudden approach to me. At first I was just looking at him, and then I glance down at my sweater that's currently hanging on my shoulder.

“Yeah, she returned it earlier when I was buying food.” I simply said to him. And was expecting that the conversation will not last long about it, but then my expectations failed when Arson and Felix start asking questions.

“Why? What happened?” Felix asked curiously. Emman is beside him, silent but I know that he's ready to listen. He's a silent gossiper, for all I know.

I sigh. “It's nothing that important, really. Our girl classmate which happened to be in our group, went to the clinic earlier.” I explained, leaving the information where she maybe had an attack of her idiopathic craniofacial.

Well, it is still not confirmed yet if she really has it. And telling it to others already, is just not a good idea for me.

“Yes, but our girl classmate said something else before it happened,” Declan continue and my eyebrows furrowed.

“Hey, she said something else at you right?” he look at me that made me study his face more often. His earring on the left side of his ear kept on shining. And by just looking at him overall, immediately take away my breath.