Reluctantly I stepped away from them and stared. I was horny and desperate to see them touch each other.

"Touch him." I urged Luciano. Without even thinking twice, he grabbed Vlad and smashed their lips together.

I moaned, my walls clenching at the sight.
Vlad place his hands on Luciano's chest as his hands roamed over his body.

They were making out for a long while and I started to feel left out. "Break it up." I groaned, separating the two.

"You jealous amore?" Luci smirked and I folded my arms across my chest.

"Yes."

Without an answer, Vlad whisked me off my feet and moved towards the bed.

"There's no need to be flower." Vlad assured and started to kiss from my neck down to my pussy.

"Oh fuck." I moaned in ecstasy when he slowly licked my clit.

"No." I pushed his head away and getting up.

"Why baby. What's wrong?" He panicked and I chuckled.

"Nothing Vlad." He went to say something again but I placed my finger on his lips, shushing him.

"Both of you sit." I motioned to the edge of the bed. They followed my instructions blindly.

Standing before them, my heat throbbed at the sight. They were now both naked, seated and waiting for my instructions.

My babies.

I dropped to my knees and stared up at them. They looked down at me, their eyes filled with lust and I gulped. Here goes nothing.

Taking both their dicks in my hands, they groaned and Vlad threw his head back.

Without hesitation, I took his huge member in my mouth. Slowly lowering my head on it, I gagged when the tip hit the back of my throat. One of my hands worked the part that couldn't fit into my mouth and my other was jerking off Luciano at a swift pace.

I diverted my attention from him to Vlad and I held unto his thighs when he held my head in place and started hammering my throat.

My eyes began to water and roll back but I didn't tap out. Saliva trailed from my mouth, down my chin and slowly trickled unto the floor. I sucked in a breath when he pulled away, a long string of saliva ran from my mouth to his dick.

Fucking hot.

"Fuck." Vlad moaned when I stared up at him with pleading eyes.

"Get up baby." Luciano groaned before lifting me from the floor. Vlad moved further into the bed and he bent me over the edge.

My back arched and I moaned in pleasure when I felt his cock playing with my clit. I screamed in painful pleasure when he forced into me, but my voice was cut off by Vlad slamming his dick down my throat.

"That's it babygirl." Vlad groaned while he fucked my throat. My toes curled and I grunted feeling Luci hit that spot deep in my guts.

"Take your daddies cocks."

~

"So what are we?" I asked curiously as the three of us laid in bed.

They were both laying on my chest with both my boobs in their mouths and my hands running through the hairs.

"What do you mean?" Vlad asked after he released my nipple with a popping sound and stared up at me.

"You know." I elaborated. "What are we? What is this?"

"We're a couple." Luciano smiled and I laughed.

"I think you mean a thruple. At least I think that's what they call it." I corrected.

"Is that what you want bella?" Luciano asked and I could here the nervousness in his voice.

"Of course." Was all I replied before kissing his lips.

"How about you Vlad?"

"Anything for you pretty baby." He cooed and I couldn't help but smile.

"So it's a relationship then." Luciano clapped his hands together before yanking the sheets of my body.

Vlad pecked my lips as he kneaded my breasts.

I drew in a sharp breath when Luciano stuck his tongue into my pussy.

_____________________

END OF CHAPTER 💕

THIS WASN'T SO NICE BECAUSE I'M NOT WELL BUT I'LL DO BETTER 😢

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT 💕💞

PLEASE 🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈