"See you soon bella." He waved at Kelsey and she waved back.

"And see you tomorrow Vladimir." He smirked before walking back to his car.

I watched his back as he retreated and my eyes slowly traveled to his ass as he entered the car.

What the fuck.

"Remember Vlad." He said through the window that Kelsey had lowered. "Tomorrow."

I sucked my teeth and as the car drove away he pushed out his middle finger at me.

Fucking childish.

Swiftly entering the car I told the driver to drive before looking over at Kelsey.

She frightened the hell out of me when I saw her just sitting up and staring with a wide grin plastered on her face.

"Hello." She beamed before quickly climbing on my lap and straddling me.

I chuckled and kissed her neck. I fucking missed her.

"Hello." She beamed again like a broken record as she started to pull the buttons on my shirt.

"You're horny. Da?" I whispered as she started grinding on my dick.

She shook her head and I grinned.

"Hump me." I whispered in her ear and she moaned as she picked up her pace.

I groaned at the feeling of her clothed pussy rubbing against my cock and it grew hard instantly for her.

Lifting her little pink dress so I could grab her ass cheeks, I helped rocking her backwards and forwards as she whimpered in pleasure.

Slamming my lips unto hers, she sped up her pace. Gyrating like a mad woman. I could tell that she was close so I began to thrust upwards and in no time she fell apart in my arms.

"I missed you so fucking much." She whispered breathlessly before shoving her face in the crook of my neck.

~

"Oh fuck yes." Kelsey moaned loudly as I slammed into her from the back.

"That right baby." I praised as she clenched around my cock. "You're so fucking tight."

Her tight wet pussy had me cumming about the fourth time tonight and I can't count how many orgasms she's had.

There were alot.

Her hands clenched around the sheets and she shoved it into her mouth, trying to stifle the moans that I so desperately needed to hear.

I grabbed her throat, pulling her head to my chest and increased my speed. Her legs started shaking uncontrollably and I smirked knowing that I was the one doing it to her.

"I'm going to cum." She managed to breathe out and I felt her walls grab my dick in a killer grip. "Fuuuck, I'm cumming."

"That's right flower. Cum for daddy." I whispered harshly, still pounding the life out of her pussy as she shattered in my arms.

"Fuck." I moaned, feeling my own body rising to it's peak so I held her steady as my strokes got sloppier.

In a matter of seconds I was decorating her walls with my cum. I slapped her ass one more time before pulling out.

She fell unto the bed with her legs slightly opened and I watched mesmerized as my cum drained from her pussy.

I went to the bathroom for a washrag and cleaned her up. After I was finished I went to use the toilet but when I came out she was already asleep.

She must be drained.

I joined her in bed and when I was about to close my eyes, the phone vibrated on the night stand.

Reaching for it, I groaned in frustration at the name that was on the screen.

From: Italian PizzaFucker
- Can you talk 😑

To: Italian PizzaFucker
- About?? 😶

From: Italian PizzaFucker
- You know what...

To: Italian PizzaFucker
- Nothing to talk about here.
It was a one time thing.

From: Italian PizzaFucker
- What!?

To: Italian PizzaFucker
-You heard me 😶😶

From: Italian PizzaFucker
- Let's see if you can say the same thing to my face.
I'm coming over. 👿

I sucked my teeth and placed the phone back.

Prick.

_________________

END OF CHAPTER 💕😌

HOPE YOU ENJOYED 💗

PLEASE 🙏🏽 🙂

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈